Basis of impression
Cheap as chips British Airborne impression – by mixing post-war items with original items plus bits found in army surplus stores an excellent look can be out together. The entire impression will be well under £100 plus the cost of your weapon.
Note: substitute a green beret or cap comforter for a ‘commando’ impression rather than airborne.
To see more detail or view the whole picture use the control panel to zoom in, zoom out, pan or restore default setting
• Royal Armoured Corps helmet & net £25 SS
• any Maroon Beret £10 surplus store
• Belgian Denison £25 S&S, surplus store
• Green or brown trousers surplus store
• Any black boots. Low or narrow ankle preferred to allow gaiters to fit surplus store
• Gaiters or Putees S&S, SS, surplus store
• Original 37 pattern – belt, 2x ammo pouches, total cost £15 SS
• Tokyo Marui or ACM Thompson M1A1 £100-£200