Broadsword
(@broadsword)
Estimable Member

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
paule
(@paule)
Estimable Member

are theses still being produced (the owner of two unmodified thompsons)

ReplyQuote
HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I have precisely three left and I won't be making any more. Happy for someone else to manufacture them if they'd like to. Buy one off me and reverse engineer if you like. (An old friend did the CAD and I'm not in touch with them any more...)

ReplyQuote
(@hotcoco)

are these still available. :wink:

ReplyQuote
HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Not sure how many I have left. Let me check and get back to you.

ReplyQuote
(@bulletman)

I have PM'ed you but message has gone to you for some reason , if you have any left I would like one please , had the barrel break last weekend .

ReplyQuote
HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hi folks

Sorry for the delay, I've been away and I rarely frequent the forums these days.

I've had PMs from four people, but I only have three kits left. I'll sort it first come, first served.

That means that I've probably now run out of these and won't be supplying any more.

If someone wants to step in and reverse-engineer the fix, feel free...I'm not precious about it.

Cheers!

HS

ReplyQuote
(@engineer)
Estimable Member

So, I had one of the last repair Kits from headshot, I have had cad drawings done and are getting quotes to have them lazer cut, am happy to take over making these but unfortunately I don’t have any friends who can cut these so will have to pay , this means they will go up in price.
I will take new clearer photos and get the fitting instruction a typed up over the next week.
I am awaiting a quote from a local company and if you are in need please PM me .

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: