Notifications
Clear all

Page 5 / 5

Chomley-Warner
(@admin-infinity)
Illustrious Member Admin

Long drive apart, the scenario doesn't require anyone to go without sleep for 36 hours, nor even 24 hours. Long (or even short) games require you to pace yourself and ensure the body is adequately watered, fed and rested!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2014 8:41 am
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Yes, you just need to pace yourself. I'm fine with the whole in-game living thing, and I'm certainly not planning on staying awake for 36 hours(!), especially as I probably can't do the Friday night anyway. I'm also usually OK going to events on my own, but on this occasion it would be nice to have just one friendly face on the same side. If Chommers is going that is fine.

I just need to sort out if I am actually going to have to drive to Hay-on Wye on Friday night first (which really is a long way from Sheffield).

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2014 8:51 am
(@bedsnherts)
Famed Member

Ceri is probably the hardest site I have ever played.
Jedburgh still ranks as one of the toughest, most ball-breakingly extreme,100% immersive games that I've ever been to - and as a result is the game that I enjoyed the most....after I got home

If it's well organised, this should be a cracker.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2014 12:48 pm
HeadShot
(@headshot)
Illustrious Member

Jedburgh was at Glyn Ceiriog, Ceri was Bryansk. If anything Ceri is a tougher site that Ceiriog as it's much hillier.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2014 7:44 am
Jimmiiee
(@jimmiiee)
Reputable Member

Well the Hockwerk 1945 - 25/27 July 2014 game booking has opened up, will be booking my place soon hopefully

So what's everyone thinking of going, Heer, Luftwaffe or SS

I vote SS as I'm rather desperate to use the kit :P

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2014 2:16 pm
(@lardassmonkey)
Famed Member

Well I'm going SS, but then it is my facility.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2014 2:45 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

Fall of Avellino, who's up for it?

34th lads always put on a great game and the Stormforce site comes highly recommended.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 7:43 am
Allenby
(@allenby)
Noble Member

Fall of Avellino, who's up for it?

34th lads always put on a great game and the Stormforce site comes highly recommended.

I'm on for it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 9:34 am
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

I am in too!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 1:44 pm
(@wladek)
Famed Member

If you fellows want to work together as a proper squad in a game - especially one where everyone else is doing the same, then have a look at Messina - Squad based play is the very core of its nature. Plus it is a fun holiday of camping in the sun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 1:50 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

If you fellows want to work together as a proper squad in a game - especially one where everyone else is doing the same, then have a look at Messina - Squad based play is the very core of its nature. Plus it is a fun holiday of camping in the sun.

Hey dont worry Craig, I'm up for both the doughboys game and your rifles game, I have some stonegrays on order for yours and some tropicals on order for Sicily, enjoying yourself is sadly never cheap

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 2:43 pm
(@prideofengland)
Noble Member

OK so things dont get confused I will start a thread for each of the upcoming games and we will see if we can get organised, after all the pioneer look worked well at Josh's game and hopefully we not only looked like a squad but hopefully felt like one and fought like one to. I wont be able to make the May games so I will leave them out.

I won't include a thread for Hut 9 as its not that sort of game and beside which I am going Brit for that one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2014 2:57 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share: