Notifications
Clear all

Bagration

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Who's up for this game? Thinking I'll go as Heer for this one and break out the G43.

Regards,

Ralph

Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2016 9:48 am
BootedFeet
(@bootedfeet)
Honorable Member

Going to have to be Soviet for me. Generally don't get a lot of chances to break out the soviet kit in a year, and if anyone is undermanned at and Eastern front game it's the Soviets, ironically.

I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 11:48 am
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Yes, I was going to go as Russian too. Not sure about a whole weekend, particularly at the showground (hard to sleep next to the M25 :) ) so probably Saturday only at present.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 12:00 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

I'll likely be Saturday only, Heer infantry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 12:33 pm
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Since not a lot of Eastern games, will go Russian on this one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 2:05 pm
Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Traitors!

I'll have a few bits of Soviet kit to lend out if anyone wants it. Steel helmet, greatcoat etc

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2016 2:54 pm
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

This is at the limit of my travel range so will have to see, but as I've only played German once this year I'll probably go Heer :D actually it'll be twice after Vierville so might do Russian, oooh errr choices I'll have to think about it

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 8:28 pm
BootedFeet
(@bootedfeet)
Honorable Member

This is at the limit of my travel range so will have to see, but as I've only played German once this year I'll probably go Heer :D actually it'll be twice after Vierville so might do Russian, oooh errr choices I'll have to think about it

"Choices" ? You don't get a choice it's the Eastern Front

I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2016 8:35 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Has anyone booked for this yet? The list on here and on the Gunman forum is empty when I look at it? :?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2016 1:11 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I sent a deposit to Josh for both this and the Red Mist event weeks ago for the Saturday. Keeping the booking lists up to date perhaps isn't his strongest point.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2016 1:29 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Very true, he doesnt tend to cancel so I'll assume its on and people are attending!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2016 1:31 pm
Share: