Bloody Ridge

Notifications
Clear all

Bloody Ridge

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Looks like Bloody Ridge is going ahead, so shall we stick with the loadouts we were going to wear to Lanuvio?

Gordon suggested "What about LFD Tan and Water smock M43 ski cap or helmet Late war trousers as they come with socks or Pz Grenadier full kit with Mess tins rolled Zelt etc."

Which sounds fine to me. Lutz and I were going to come in our LFD gear, although I'll leave the Herman Goering collar tabs on.

Anyone else planning on staying over on Friday night or just me?

The Saturday tickets seem to have sold well, as plus a few weekend ones. I've done a medal on the assumption it will happen.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

Topic starter Posted : 26/04/2021 11:08 am

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Yes looking forward to this in a big way. As I have the boys coming one will have tan and Water Smock and ski cap Myself and the other will be sporting the panzer Grenadier look helmets with A frame me thinks.

Not planning on staying Friday unless things change but it is a possibility.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 3:59 pm

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Guys, I will try to bring my LFD outfit (if I still fit in it) with helmet although missing the LW insignia. If not I will bring Panzer Gren loadout. Happy to do the A-frame as well. Cant wait to see you guys again....rain or not 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 11:38 am

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Nice one Lutz 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 2:05 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Great. Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2021 6:07 am

Share: