Notifications
Clear all

Lanuvio

Page 1 / 2

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Do we have any thoughts on a common impression for this one?

I was vaguely wondering about something Luftwaffe (so Lutz can finally wear his LFD stuff!), but happy with the usual- infantry, panzer grenadier, gebirgs jager or whatever. Might be a bit chilly for DAK :)

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2020 3:04 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Don't have any LFD gear but that is always an excuse to get some I suppose!

My pref would be PzG but happy with anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2020 4:33 pm
TheChef
(@thechef)
Honorable Member

I would have loved to attend this, but unable to with current restrictions :( , and unfortunately I can't see me attending a game until all this is over

German

Russian

British

Japanese

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2020 4:47 pm
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

What about LFD Tan and Water smock M43 ski cap or helmet Late war trousers as they come with socks or Pz Grenadier full kit with Mess tins rolled Zelt etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2020 4:53 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

That sounds like a good idea. Basically, anything with a camo smock then (LFD or Panzer grenadier). That might be a chance for my Herman Goering Div impression, which is a wierd mix of both.

Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2020 6:46 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

I would have loved to attend this, but unable to with current restrictions :( , and unfortunately I can't see me attending a game until all this is over

That is a real shame, although the no travel thing is only advisory for Tier 3. Looks like we will be Tier 3 soon, but I'm going anyway, unless a new set of restrictions comes in.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2020 6:49 pm
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

What is our situation as of today Martin? Now we're tier 3 it seems from the dogs dinner of the guidance that we aren't allowed to leave South Yorkshire? Is that the case?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 5:08 pm
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

What is our situation as of today Martin? Now we're tier 3 it seems from the dogs dinner of the guidance that we aren't allowed to leave South Yorkshire? Is that the case?

The way I read it , it is the region not the person. So you can go to a lower tier and mix or go to the pub until 10pm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 6:04 pm
cjw957
(@cjw957)
Famed Member

currently as just checked with them, the site is a tier 1 medium :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2020 2:19 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

The advice is against travelling out of a Tier 3 region, but given we are going to a wood in the open air standing far apart and not a sweaty nightclub, I shall take the advice under advisement and go anyway. Same applies to the AGS game next week. I'm very low risk as we've been working at home for seven months and we get most of our shopping delivered.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2020 7:15 am
(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

Sounds good to me; unless there are roadblocks out of Sheffield I'll be there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2020 3:17 pm
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Sounds good to me; unless there are roadblocks out of Sheffield I'll be there

I'm sure Derbyshire police will be reinstituting the road checks into Derbyshire and getting those drones up to spot illicit dog walkers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2020 7:45 am
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Gents, sorry for not responding earlier but I am not checking the forum that often anymore.
I am fine with either loadouts although LFD would be nice (need to check if I fit into the gear still ).
Really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Been missing the action. Let me know what it will be .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 8:13 am
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Gents, sorry for not responding earlier but I am not checking the forum that often anymore.
I am fine with either loadouts although LFD would be nice (need to check if I fit into the gear still ).
Really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Been missing the action. Let me know what it will be .

Don`t forget to come on Saturday Lutz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 8:22 am
MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

It will be great to see you again. I'm going to wear my LFD stuff as I've only ever used it at a couple of games, and if we are mix of LW and Panzergrenadiers as Gordon suggested, we'll look fine.

As I really can't be bothered to take the Herman Goering collar tabs off my Fliegerbluse, I'll be a Luftwaffe Panzergrenadier!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2020 11:19 am
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Oh I will be there.
Shall I bring MG or anything else special?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2020 9:54 pm
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

It will be great to see you again. I'm going to wear my LFD stuff as I've only ever used it at a couple of games, and if we are mix of LW and Panzergrenadiers as Gordon suggested, we'll look fine.

As I really can't be bothered to take the Herman Goering collar tabs off my Fliegerbluse, I'll be a Luftwaffe Panzergrenadier!

Oh great then I will do the same. Will have to wear a helmet cover as I do not have a wing on the helmet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2020 9:55 pm
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Oh I will be there.

We will have the German HQ inside the large Green tent in the US Fire Base. If you want to bring anything to dress it up please feel free. I am bringing the radio room

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 9:34 am
Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Oh I will be there.

We will have the German HQ inside the large Green tent in the US Fire Base. If you want to bring anything to dress it up please feel free. I am bringing the radio room

Hi Gordon,
34th never has MG allowed on site. My question was relating to this Saturday.
Cheers
Lutz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 1:11 pm
Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

Oh I will be there.

Hi Gordon,
34th never has MG allowed on site. My question was relating to this Saturday.
Cheers
Lutz

Yes this Saturday

We are going to be set up in the Vietnam Fire Base at Eversley

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 3:40 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: