Notifications
Clear all

Vierville

Page 3 / 3

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Dare I say it, I think infantry might be more my speed, rather than artillery, defending fixed positions usually ends badly for me :whistle: any roles I could fulfill there?

Well, you will not be stationary all day....but no worries Bloody Infantry is needed too. :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2016 8:12 am

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

John would like to volunteer for the artillery squad too

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2016 9:03 am

(@mattywheels)
Noble Member

For those of you going as Artillery, i'll just leave this here in case you feel the need... http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/m43-mans-s ... oduct,3394 :wink:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2016 9:43 am

Luiluei
(@luiluei)
Noble Member

Great! I am happy to do a bulk order for artillery shoulder boards. ...need to find the Co and NCO ones as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2016 12:05 pm

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Great! I am happy to do a bulk order for artillery shoulder boards. ...need to find the Co and NCO ones as well.

I've ordered some Unteroffizier shoulder boards with red piping and already had a pair of artillery shoulder boards that John can now wear.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2016 1:10 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

Well, I've already got artillery shoulderboards, so that makes me a gunner too.

Happy to just be a grunt for this one, although I am happy to do comms, digging holes or whatever.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2016 4:56 pm

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

Unfortunately the 223 (armoured scout car) will not be able to attend this event as planned. This is due to the many mechanical problems that have been mounting last winter and has not been to any of our groups shows due to this factor. Hopefully the problems can be fixed and may be able to attend future ww2 airsoft events.

Gott mit uns - Yeah got mittens mate

Heia Safari - http://www.heiasafari.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2016 7:01 pm

Page 3 / 3

Share: