"Prepare for rapid fire!"
This will be the last event for a 6 month period. Between Mid-Late March 2023 and September 2023.
A big deployment has come up and takes priority unfortunately.
Many have asked for a breakdown of the loadouts being used for our events. This one specifically for the build up to March 2023.
Here is the British Airborne impression. This would have likely been seen at Arnhem during Operation Market Garden. This is just a basic loadout for you to see what you may need for an Arnhem themed event.
It is not 100% accurate as we need to keep it practical for airsoft.
- British Para Helmet (100% recommended for an urban battle)
- Helmet Net & Scrim
- Maroon Beret and Kings Cron Para Cap Badge (Inside smock)
- British Airborn Scrim Scarf
- British Denison Smock (Type II Half Zip)
- British Pattern 37 webbing (Blancoed (or blanco'd)
- Ares No4 Lee Enfield
- British Pattern 40 "Trousers Parachutists"
- British Pattern 37 Gaiters
- DMS Boots (We recommend comfortable footwear).
Come and join us at the in the Frontline Events - WW2 Community and start preparing for our first Arnhem game.
The Ares No4 can be purchased from the Frontline Events website.
Huge thankyou to Bill Godfrey for the photo!
Can't Wait for this one!
Dates confirmed. Location changed due to parking and Health and Safety concerns!
German Orders have been sent via dispatch rider from ϟϟ-Oberfuhrer Walter Harzer to ϟϟ-Haupsturmfuhrer Mosele on the front line.