Late War -Post Heer...

Notifications
Clear all

Late War -Post Heer Take Over

Page 2 / 2

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

I've emailed Luftwaffe Supplies about when they'll be back in stock of those nice field jackets. Fingers crossed.

A few of us are thinking about the Tan and water jackets? Something different to the Splinter.

I'll go with the group consensus to be honest. If everyone's going for tan and water then I'll go with that.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2016 6:35 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

My LFD jacket is already a tan and water one (a very ancient repro I bought off Siedler years ago). The biggest problem when wearing it is being mistaken for a British para by my own side:)

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 7:19 am

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

ht e

I've emailed Luftwaffe Supplies about when they'll be back in stock of those nice field jackets. Fingers crossed.

A few of us are thinking about the Tan and water jackets? Something different to the Splinter.

The Sumpftarn (tan and water) field jackets where issued but there are not a lot of photos of guys wearing them and the splinter ones would probbly be better as you can use them pre mid 44 when sumpftarn started to take off.

Gott mit uns - Yeah got mittens mate

Heia Safari - http://www.heiasafari.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 1:10 pm

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

Splinter would be the better option in my opinion :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2016 1:35 pm

Bunker
(@bunker)
Estimable Member

Splinter would be the better option in my opinion :good:

Just gotta hope that luftwaffe supplies stock their jackets soonish because panther store is just to deer for a jacket i may only use a hadful of times

Gott mit uns - Yeah got mittens mate

Heia Safari - http://www.heiasafari.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 1:38 pm

MartinR
(@martinr)
Famed Member

ht e

The Sumpftarn (tan and water) field jackets where issued but there are not a lot of photos of guys wearing them and the splinter ones would probbly be better as you can use them pre mid 44 when sumpftarn started to take off.

For earlier war LFD I'll just wear my Luftwaffe blues. Some LFD got FJ jump smocks (and vice versa) too.

Cheers
Martin

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 1:42 pm

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

Can't beat blues! i'm just gonna wear a zelt if LWS haven't got there jackets in, there actually out of a few bits i want :|

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2016 2:48 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

TBH we were looking for something a bit different. We already have Splinter Jump smocks so the field div jacket is not really any different. Not going to spend out on something which we can do without. As far as Mid war etc etc if thats an issue with a game then I guess we wouldn`t really bother attending. Seen too many arguments on re enactors sites about "Show me a picture to prove it" type arguments.

Will sit back and see at the moment

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 5:14 pm

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

I'm one that tries to be as authentic as possible when reenacting FJ and i guess that carries over to airsoft as well, so i apologise if i come across the wrong way as thats certainly not my intention! if people wish to wear the tan and water jackets then i have no issue with how people spend their cash and time, i'm just grateful there's other out there who also want to do LwFD :good:

Again my apologies if i've come across the wrong way

Nick

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2016 8:32 am

Granger
(@granger)
Noble Member

Don't worry Nick, I don't think anyone's taken anything the wrong way :good:

If everyone's going for tan and water then I'll hop on the bandwagon and get one too. Though I'm playing as Brit para for the Last Stand I'm sure there'll be other games later in the year where I can go as LWFD.

Regards,

Ralph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2016 1:35 pm

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

Cheers mate, i certanily hope not as that wasn't my intention! :good: if everyone is doing it then i may get one to! :D

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2016 2:09 pm

Hänschen klein
(@hanschen-klein)
Famed Member

I'm one that tries to be as authentic as possible when reenacting FJ and i guess that carries over to airsoft as well, so i apologise if i come across the wrong way as thats certainly not my intention! if people wish to wear the tan and water jackets then i have no issue with how people spend their cash and time, i'm just grateful there's other out there who also want to do LwFD :good:

Nick

Nick not at all I am the first to have good kit and appreciate efforts made by people its just at the moment money that could be used we just want something New :D

Certainly put your thoughts on the forum you are very knowledgeable in the FJ area and we appreciate any help. :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2016 4:07 pm

NickR1612
(@nickr1612)
Reputable Member

Nick

Nick not at all I am the first to have good kit and appreciate efforts made by people its just at the moment money that could be used we just want something New :D

Certainly put your thoughts on the forum you are very knowledgeable in the FJ area and we appreciate any help. :good:

i'm the worlds worst for wanting new kit! currently eying up a Tuchrock... :D

thank you for the kind words mate :good:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2016 5:00 pm

Page 2 / 2

Share: