Auto electric......PISTOL!

For general discussions.

Moderator: Ramsay00105

Lord Elpus
Veteran
Veteran

Auto electric......PISTOL!

Postby Lord Elpus » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:36 am

What does anyone reckon on the 1911 elec pistol? I have now seen one, looked it over and fired it. Not bad on accuracy, fair weight, has a full auto function!
Other than the fact it is an oversize of the gas pistol, so it won't fit in any stock/standard holsters, has hardly any sound when fired, and the slightest touch on the mag release, and the mag has made a break for freedom. I don't dislike it.....I thought I would hate this....but I don't!
I don't think I'll rush out and buy one, I think they are about the £80 mark, but if one was to come up second hand.......if they ever catch on big time, I would have one at a bargain price. Quite intriguing to see what's inside.
askhati
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Auto electric......PISTOL!

Postby askhati » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 am

AEPs have always intrigued me as donor guns: surely it won't be impossible to drop an AEP into a Denix M1 Carbine to give us a working M1 that doesn't cost $450+ ?
John 'OPFOR'
314th Jäger Regiment - "Klagt nicht - Kämpft!"
WW2 Milsim Airsoft Re-enactment
Lord Elpus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Lord Elpus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:08 am

I think they only have a 220 Fps level, might not be enough to push through a long barrel. As for upgrading to higher Fps,......who knows!
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 am

One of my oldest guns is my trusty Glock 18c AEP. It really shoots rather well, and with a 100 round extended mag effectively works as a micro SMG.

For WW2 I tend to stick to springer pistols though, as I want something I know is going to work, even if it only shoots 10 feet :D
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, SnS Bren, ASG Sten and various pistols and cold war stuff

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “General WW2 Airsoft Discussion”