Page 213 of 215

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:01 pm
by BootedFeet
I feel the urge for one now as well.

Group order! :whistle: :giggle:

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:43 pm
by Russe11
Due to my unusual choice of Aussie gear, along with Dadio's awesome work on the owen gun, I get singled out by photographers a lot when at reenactment events. I thought this one was worth sharing:

Image

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 pm
by dcheetham89
Cracking photo mate, the kit and the gun look spot on :good:

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:50 pm
by tomlegg
Awesome pic mate!!

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:25 am
by Kendo
A nice pic taken at Nomad in Fenwick by the resident photographer (excuse the wonky front sight and lack of sling). He also did a wee photoshoot with those of us in WW2 kit - still waiting for those to be uploaded. Weather was sweltering. 8)

Image

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:43 am
by Dom_e
Kendo wrote:A nice pic taken at Nomad in Fenwick by the resident photographer (excuse the wonky front sight and lack of sling). He also did a wee photoshoot with those of us in WW2 kit - still waiting for those to be uploaded. Weather was sweltering. 8)



That's a great shot, wouldn't have noticed the wonky front sight if you hadn't said! Have you got the deets of the guy who took it?

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:47 am
by Kendo
Dom_e wrote:That's a great shot, wouldn't have noticed the wonky front sight if you hadn't said! Have you got the deets of the guy who took it?

He's got a page on Bookface - I'll message you the details.

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:24 pm
by Devonshire Trooper
"Captured"
Image
Photo by Kris Roberts

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 am
by askhati
D-Day game down here in South Africa - full drillich for the heat!

Image

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:16 am
by Mattywheels
Looking good fellas :good:

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:45 am
by Granger
Looking good. I do like a bit of drillich

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:57 pm
by Granger
My full chindit kit as it stands so far. Still the odd bit to get but it's pretty much there.

Image

Image

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:04 am
by RangerEuan
Ralph, where did you get your JG kit? Looking good!

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 pm
by Granger
RangerEuan wrote:Ralph, where did you get your JG kit? Looking good!

Thanks! Got them from what price glory.

Re: The Kit Pic Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:12 pm
by Bravo-2-6
Image

US Airborne setup from the Last Stand.
I've vastly improved my German kit over the last few months too :D