AFRA Renewal 2015

For general discussions.
Pete_59
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

AFRA Renewal 2015

Postby Pete_59 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Thought I'd get ahead of the game and get this sorted out early, had a few odd occurences when I clicked update on the persnal details page and the first time I clicked to pay via paypal it didn't work, however the second time everything went through ok :good: so hopefully I'm all good to go for next year :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
McVickers
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: AFRA Renewal 2015

Postby McVickers » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Renewed.

Also, it says upload a recent photo, but you don't have to if you uploaded one with a previous application. I uploaded a new photo of me with last years application form, and I still look like that photo. Hell, it's only been one year. "All's good", I think to myself.

Then on the application form submission confirmation page (the very next page after clicking submit), it says; if I haven't provided a photo with this application, then I must email one or provide it with the payment cheque.

Wha??? It said it was okay not to on the previous page! :cry: :slap:
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinR

Postby MartinR » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 am

On the fb group it said there was a bug which wiped all the photos so you need to upload again. Honestly, it is the worst website in the world, I've never figured out how to create an event for a risk assessment so I just don't bother.

Anyway, renewed and now have card.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BaggyPants
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BaggyPants » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:24 pm

MartinR wrote:I've never figured out how to create an event for a risk assessment so I just don't bother.

Did you ask anyone?

Go to "My details" page.

Click "Risk".

Pick event from drop down list (If the event has not been created already, you need to add the event before you do the RA) and click the green arrow.

Pick either AFRA or the sub-group you are attending as (if you have a sub-group) and click the green arrow forwards.

Tick the boxes of the four categories that apply to your participation in the event (Static display, Public Interaction, Battle/Firepower, Working With Vehicles) and add any notes in the pyrotechnics box if applicable, then click the green arrow forwards.

Add any other information you feel applies in the box provided, and click the green tick to submit the risk assessment.

You will then be sent a copy of the risk assessment by email, and I receive a copy also.

The email can take an hour to come through.

Pretty bleeding simple really.

Return to “General WW2 Airsoft Discussion”