Youchunhe2008?

For general discussions.
Niall695
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Youchunhe2008?

Postby Niall695 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Hi all,

For the past few years I've been buying my kit from Youchunhe2008 on eBay. Most of their stuff is ok quality (Apart from a pair of incorrectly sewn gaiters), but they're ideal for me, an unemployed 17 year old, because they're dirt cheap. But for the past while, whenever I look for them on ebay, the seller's account appears, but shows that no items are for sale (Despite the recent feedback). I'll post a picture of the account if it uploads properly. Is this just because they're stopped selling to the Republic of Ireland, or has anyone in the UK had the same problem? Any response appreciated :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (74.69 KiB) Viewed 529 times
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Youchunhe2008?

Postby Granger » Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

When I look on eBay.co.uk there are no items in the shop but on eBay.com he has hundreds of items.
Regards,

Ralph

Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
the lone Marine
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby the lone Marine » Sun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm

It says that he's based in China so that probably has something to do with it
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"How f***ed are we now, on Guadalcanal?"
Moss
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby Moss » Sun May 17, 2015 8:39 pm

I dunno, plenty of sellers based in China who sell to the UK no problem. I remember looking at the guys store a while ago, it could just be that he didn't bother relisting items on the UK site, or maybe he doesn't sell to the UK any more. Could always message him and ask?
ImageImageImageImage
askhati
Veteran
Veteran

Postby askhati » Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am

...or you could buy directly from his own store, www.ahagreat.com - which is also a bit cheaper, since it cuts out the ebay commission.
Niall695
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Postby Niall695 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks for the response guys :good: There are no items for sale either on ebay.co.uk or ebay.ie. Thanks askhati for the link. :) I had that link when I bought an item from Youchunhe2008 a while back but I wasn't able to find it again. Still a shame that they no longer sell to the British Isles.. They use to have auctions for items, and you could sometimes pick up a real bargain...

Return to “General WW2 Airsoft Discussion”