Latest Acquisitions

For general discussions.
Tin
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Latest Acquisitions

Postby Tin » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Now in its new home.
We still have work to do on it, like lining the inside with ply and adding window sills to protect our lovely guns. We then need to add to the surroundings, but we have plans..... It is playable though.

The guys did a fantastic job of recreating it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luiluei
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Luiluei » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Great. Cant wait to have the first fight over it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Great. I fought endlessly over that with Airfix Commando and German figures using the old Paragon skirmish rules.

In other news of new things: I recently acquired pair of artillery Leutnant shoulderboards for Vierville.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mattywheels
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Mattywheels » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Looks excellent, can't wait for the next event that you chaps run and the chance to defend/attack it :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
raffles
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby raffles » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Been picking up stacks of Fallschrimjager kit to replace the heer/ss stuff I used to mix and match. Got myself a nice Underwood smock, seems to be a smoother material than my old Sturm one and the snaps seem a lot firmer.
Also got myself a gorgeous pair of Polish made low boots. I'm still on the lookout for jump boots in my size but these will do for garrison and late war use and I can use them for my ss kit.
oddball says -
A good spuding it's Welsh Sharia Law
Moss
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby Moss » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:43 pm

A tan 43 or 44 dated (stamp a little unclear) commando bergen, been after one for ages. It came with a British army wool blanket, with 3 black stripes down the middle.

The bergen is very comfy to wear, I think I might use it as a general backpack if the need arises. Apart form 3 little holes (no bigger than an inch), a couple of small seam splits and a little bit of grubbiness, it's in very good condition. All the straps are present, in good order and complete. Very, very chuffed with it. :D
ImageImageImageImage
slavko112
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby slavko112 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:12 pm

KWC P08 co2
armoury :SMLE No.1 MkIII, yugo m24, carcano m38 cavalry, yugo m48, ppsh 41, mp40, thompson m1a1, mg42, mg34, m1919, walther p38, tt33,luger P08, (m70ab2, m70b2, m76)
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:38 am

Moss wrote:A tan 43 or 44 dated (stamp a little unclear) commando bergen, been after one for ages. It came with a British army wool blanket, with 3 black stripes down the middle.

The bergen is very comfy to wear, I think I might use it as a general backpack if the need arises. Apart form 3 little holes (no bigger than an inch), a couple of small seam splits and a little bit of grubbiness, it's in very good condition. All the straps are present, in good order and complete. Very, very chuffed with it. :D

I use my Bergen all the time, all my camping stuff fits neatly into it, and yes, it is very comfortable.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Moss
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby Moss » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:42 am

I can definitely see why they were so popular with scouts and other outdoorsy types after the war!
ImageImageImageImage
raffles
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby raffles » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Picked up a tan and water jump smock and a few other late war bits.
oddball says -
A good spuding it's Welsh Sharia Law
McVickers

Postby McVickers » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I've bought a lot recently, but I keep forgetting to post up....

Very recent purchaces include:
Panther Store British '37patt BD blouse, fits me perfectly, second hand but like new as only worn twice - £80

Purchaces today:
British '07patt bayonet, WW1 dated, Wilkinson made, in very nice condition, with fantastic condition WW1 dated scabbard. Always wanted one, but only if nice and at a good price - finally this one turned up - £50
British 3.7-inch mountain howitzer cartridge casing - 1940 dated in really good condition with clear stampings - bit of a random item, but I've always loved the 3.7-inch mountain guns so have been on the lookout for these cartridges for quite some while now, but they're rather rare - £18
Three British '03patt leather belts, all look of the same era, with two of them being maker, size (M), and date (1944) stamped! - £6.50 each
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

razorlight
Veteran
Veteran

Postby razorlight » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:47 am

These little beauties arrived this morning from Germany, full of birch seeds!. I'm hoping to restore them to wear, although they seem in very good nick for their age, stitching's not rotted and soles are good. I think they probably are genuine late war officers boots. They seem like a 2 piece construction. leather lined inside with wooden pegged thick leather soles and correct toe and heel plates. Hopefully one of you more knowledgeable chaps might be able to enlighten me. I paid £26.80 plus postage. They are to fit 41 size, so that might be why I managed to get them for such a good price.
The attachment Boots 1.JPG is no longer available

Boots 1.JPG
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BootedFeet
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby BootedFeet » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Great find :good:
I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ImageImageImage
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Granger

Postby Granger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:03 pm

My telogreika padded jacket arrived today. Very nice and warm, it'll do nicely for Rattenkreig.
Regards,

Ralph

Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mattywheels
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Mattywheels » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Where did you get it from Granger? Was looking at them recently but couldnt decide on a supplier to use!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General WW2 Airsoft Discussion”