Achtung!

Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Achtung!

Postby Steiner » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Kameraden - what clobber shall we go in? I've got FJ, Heer or WSS. (I'll discount HG Division and LWFD!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
Steve.D
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Achtung!

Postby Steve.D » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:54 pm

I will be going in SS spring oakleaf, prob wear a camo cap too, the ex site foilage works very well with it, weapon wise MP40 / MP44,

Steve.D
Zero Bravo
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby Zero Bravo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:11 pm

I'll be in Heer Feldgrau, unless it's really hot in which case I'll cop out with a splinter pattern top. Mp44 for sure and possibly the first outing (so it will probably go wrong) of a certain MG42 I've been working on for a while ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Von Straffham
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Von Straffham » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Zero Bravo wrote:I'll be in Heer Feldgrau, unless it's really hot in which case I'll cop out with a splinter pattern top. Mp44 for sure and possibly the first outing (so it will probably go wrong) of a certain MG42 I've been working on for a while ;)

MG42 eh? Superb! :good: I'll be in my fieldgrey trousers and tunic (representive of Panzer grenadier or mobile gun crew), or maybe a marsh pattern smock - depends on the heat; scratchy scratchy wool factor and all that! Weapon wise MP40 and/or K98. And a "war booty" Colt 1911!? :shock:

The first casualty of war is innocence.
The first casualty of airsoft is your wallet!
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Postby Chomley-Warner » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 pm

I'll be in Hohenstaufen kit - wools or HBT depending on the weather, I might wear camo smock for rain protection but not as camouflage. Greatcoat will be packed - nothing like being prepared! The MP44 will definitely be getting a hammering at this game :twisted:
I'll be kipping in the zelt tent too, completely authentic under a pile of wool blankets (so you can't see the modern sleeping bag :whistle: :lol: ).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Postby Chomley-Warner » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm

As per my other post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Postby Steiner » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 pm

The General wrote:As its my first time, regrettably I do not have the full kit.

So I will be going with a Flecktarn set of trousers and top. Canvas bag for mags and what not. The top might be a tad warm though, so I am looking at getting either a flecktarn shirt (not easy with a 54"-56" chest) or a plain green BDU type shirt in said size.

Gun wise, I will have a black AK74 as an MP44 and will have a M14 as a G43. All modern sights and add ons removed of course.

Cap wise I am buying a Bergmutze mountain troops cap from a member on the day.

Little things like a realistic belt & buckle, and green gaiters (cheap as chips on ebay) will certainly enhance the look. :good:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
Von Straffham
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Von Straffham » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Guy wrote:helmets on ebay are quite cheap, as are plain grey top and trousers, both add alot to the look. :good:

Or put an add with sizes you're after in the "wanted" section - quite often bears fruit!

The first casualty of war is innocence.
The first casualty of airsoft is your wallet!

Return to “Axis - Private Game-Specific Discussion”