Event postponed

The long awaited 'Escape and Evade' event - now rescheduled!
Kermit
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: Event postponed

Postby Kermit » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm

huh?

I've had half a bottle of scotch tonight, things ain't making much sense to me :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

When we were a Kingdom it was run by a King
When we were an Empire it was run by an Empress
Now we're a country we're run by a..........
webby

Postby webby » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm really gutted too, I was really up for some gritty sitting in a ditch fighting, a bit like at Churchills, only now with less regard for looking good (I can admit to being WALT once upon a time)
Helga Geerhart

Postby Helga Geerhart » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Kermit wrote:huh?

I've had half a bottle of scotch tonight, things ain't making much sense to me :lol:

Not you some other irrelevant post, I wasn't actually on this planet and my mind was left some way up the M1 or was it the M18 eitherway I wasn't all there. Ok so I'm not anyways but thats neither here not there.

It was the comment by "persons un-named" and used the term "girls" I didn't quote them (in my mind last night I had :lol: ) I'm not a girl I'm helmut von helmut~winkle :rofl: ok maybes not but the "girl" term is used as a baiting tactic amongst men in all walks of life, and I think the "women" on this forum do far better than the average nag, sorry girl :rofl:

Much appologies for enhancing the effect of your scotch :oops: I didn't realise I could type and make it appear in beer goggle vision :shock: :rofl:
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image
Seidler
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Seidler » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Altho I wasnt down for this i am disappointed for those who wanted to go that its not now happening....and doubly disappointed to find out a Russian front game has been cancelled as well..

As someone who is new to this coming from the re-enactment angle, I have to say i have really enjoyed the events ive been on (Bryansk, St Lo and Ariel) and have truth be told been enjoying them more than my re-enactments of late..

Roll on CIA next year...
Seanebabes
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Seanebabes » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Sorry I couldn't make either weekend for this event due to prior commitments. All I would say is please don't abandon the idea, it sounds like a cracker. I was very much up for patrolling all night as a Jerry if needs be, great fun.
If you re-run it and I'm not busy earning money that weekend, I will be there... guaranteed!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
HeadShot
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Fought at the Battle of Hastings

Postby HeadShot » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi all

I'm organising a little replacement event for Op Jedburgh to include some training and then a skirmish to hone skills.

This will be on Sunday 27th at First and Only in Matlock. Camping and social the night before too, if required.

More info here: viewtopic.php?f=98&t=8714
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Barcelona Blom
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Barcelona Blom » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Will have to see when this comes back would not mind having a go legging it from the bosh! tactically of course.
If its passed 9 there is a 95% chance im pissed.

Return to “Operation Jedburgh - 26th + 27th September 2009”