Arrival, Camping, Food and some details

A WLADEK organised game

Moderator: Wladek

Wladek
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Arrival, Camping, Food and some details

Postby Wladek » Tue May 04, 2010 2:39 pm

There is camping and a social on the Saturday night. You can arrive on the site any time on Saturday, but after 5 will ensure that we are there to meet you and not away on the site, or the motorway.

The directions posted by Chomely will bring you directly to the camp-site which is at the southern end of the site – the same as used for Huskey.

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=10440&p=165823#p165823

There will be toast offered to people on Sunday morning, courtesy of Taffyjohn, but you will need to provide your own food for Saturday night and Sunday lunchtime. We will be eating in the field so make sure you are able to transport it with you. Tea and coffee will be available of Sunday morning

We will not be returning to the camp-site during the day so make sure you carry all food, water, ammunition, gas with you. We will have additional water available at strategic points on the site but if the weather is warm those hills can really get to you so do be prepared.

Ammo limits will be 300 rounds per mission. If anyone has a support weapon – Bren Gun or other MG - then they will have a limit of 1000 rounds and must be used deployed on the ground or suitable wall etc.

The Majority of missions will have a medic and dead rule. If you are hit you should make this apparent by screaming, arghing and such, and falling down calling for a medic. You can be medic-ed by any member of your own side by having them bandage you. If you are hit again the you are dead for the remainder of the mission. If the particular mission uses something different to this, you will be informed at the briefing before that mission.

We will have bandages available to issue people, but if you have your own bloodstained field dressing then all the better.

In the case of a knife kill you should not cry out, you have been killed by stealth and should not give this away. In this case you can not be medic-ed and are dead.

Command and Teamwork – players will be expected to follow orders and work with their teams. The missions are unscripted beyond a statement of what each side needs to achieve and accomplishing what you have been ordered to is of vital importance for both sides. Not following orders in search of 'trigger time' will be frowned upon and if detrimental to the game you will be told to leave.

taffyjohn

Re: Arrival, Camping, Food and some details

Postby taffyjohn » Thu May 06, 2010 11:36 am

We are having a BBQ and a stew on Saturday night so if you want to bring food to cook your welcome to use our cookers, there will be rabbit stew on a first come first served basis :) tea and coffee free all weekend and home made jam for the toast :)

Not sure about the Welshcakes yet guys :(
http://www.theexsitewales.co.uk/
ImageImage
Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers
Wladek

Postby Wladek » Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 pm

For those arriving on Sunday please be on site for 9:00 am as we would like to get started as soon as possible so we can end in good time for those with long drives home.

taffyjohn

Postby taffyjohn » Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

I am so excited I think I might wee myself :) Plenty of rabbits but how the hell am I going to cook them all ?
http://www.theexsitewales.co.uk/
ImageImage
Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers
Wladek

Postby Wladek » Wed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Things you may like to bring

Watches and Compasses

If Players have a watch, they will find it useful. If you have a compass, then you well might find it useful too.

Pioneer equipment

The German forces will be constructing some filed fortifications. We will provide what you need to do this, but the equipment we provide may well be captured allied equipment. If any players posses any period gear that they would like to use - wire cutters, pliers etc, then please do feel free to bring them and get some use from them.

Return to “Monte Cassino - 16th May 2010”