Achtung! Kameraden

Private game specific forum
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Achtung! Kameraden

Postby Boshman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 am

Mein Kameraden,

The day of our glorious mission is fast approaching. A mission entrusted to us by our own SS-Sturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny and personally endorsed by the beloved Führer himself. This mission must succeed at all costs, the future of the Reich and our final victory depend upon it.

This is a private forum for the Axis players. It's only viewable by the Operation Alsos Axis players, so here we are able to discuss plans and tactics far from the ears and eyes of the Amis.

In order that we are successful in our mission, and also all have a really great day, it is important that all players work as a team and follow the orders they are given and stay on mission at all times.

There will be a set chain of command for the game and I hope you will all enter into the spirit and mindset of the crack SS kommando squad members which you are portraying.

Our squad will be divided into two Zug’s, each commanded by an NCO. For some of the missions we will stay together as a single unit but for some mission it will be necessary and advantageous to split into two separate groups.

More on that to follow very shortly.

For now, please feel free to ask any questions or make any suggestions.

Danke, und glück ab mein kamerad.

Obersturmführer Von Boshmeister.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue.
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Achtung! Kameraden

Postby Boshman » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 am

Less that a week to go now troops :D

Does everyone have everything they need for the game?

If anyone is lacking anything, uniform, gear or weapon wise, then sound off and we can probably get something sorted.

I don't know about you guys, but I really cant wait for this one! :happydance:
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
marsha
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Achtung! Kameraden

Postby marsha » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 am

i think i have everything, i'm too looking forward to this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “ALSOS - Axis”