Command Structure.

Private game specific forum
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Command Structure.

Postby Boshman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am

The unit will be split into two sections (Zug’s). The heavy (Schwere) zug is slightly larger in number and will also be the heavy weapons Zug and we will definitely have one and possibly two MG42’s for support weapons.

I do however need volunteers to be the MG42 Gunner(s) so please let me know if you would like to take up the challenge, we can swap the MG around between missions so no-one will be forced to lug it around all day but the firepower the MG(s) will bring will be very useful for some of the missions. So who is man (or woman) enough?.

SS-Rottenfuhrer Bosh (Ian Boshier) will lead the Schwere Zug.

The light (leichte) Zug will be composed of the 16th-SS Guys lead by SS-Unterscharfuhrer Dave Barrett. I envisage them adopting the recon/sneeky B**$t*rds role for some of the missions as I know it’s one of their forte.

Unit formation:

*edited again!*

Obersturmführer Von Boshmeister - OIC

Schwere Zug
SS-Rottenfuhrer Bosh
NeillBlume
Danny Beever
Marsha 1st MG Gunner
Pink Panzer
Chris Wray (cjw957) 2nd MG Gunner

Leichte Zug.
SS-Unterscharfuhrer Dave Barrett.
Platoon 1.
John Outram.
Jeks 539.
Dott 44.
Virgin German.
Slaphead.
Forester.
Last edited by Boshman on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cjw957
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: Command Structure.

Postby cjw957 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Andy taylor is now struggling for a gun at the mo as i got my mp40 now but my mp44 wont be under site limits by then i dont think , i can ask him if he wants to be a mg42 gunner if it going spare . he is a strongish bloke lool

Thou you have to take into account this will be out first ww2 game. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

cjw957 wrote:Andy taylor is now struggling for a gun at the mo as i got my mp40 now but my mp44 wont be under site limits by then i dont think , i can ask him if he wants to be a mg42 gunner if it going spare . he is a strongish bloke lool

Thou you have to take into account this will be out first ww2 game. :)

Perhaps Andy and yourself can be the MG team then :good: Ideally we would have a 1st and 2nd MG gunners who operate closely together as a team, the 2nd gunner can assist in directing fire, reloading etc, as a firing position for the MG if required, provide close in protection if the MG position is assaulted, and finally, if(when) the 1st gunner is hit, the 2nd can take over firing and/or medic the 1st gunner. You can swap the roles throughout the day and it will address your lack of weapons issue aswell!
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
cjw957

Postby cjw957 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm

well i dont mind anything for the greater cause and all that :lolpanda:

have left him a message on our team forum so cant see it being a problem :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

cjw957 wrote:well i dont mind anything for the greater cause and all that :lolpanda:

have left him a message on our team forum so cant see it being a problem :)

Sehr gut! :good:

Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Ok guys n gals, we are now a man down (Andy Taylor) which also means we now don't have an MG42 gunner as Chris Wray cant take over the role as he has done his shoulder in.

So, any volunteers for the role of 1st MG gunner please, if only at least for some of the missions?

As we are outnumbered now, the extra firepower will definitly be needed.

marsha
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby marsha » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:33 pm

well i dont mind doing it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm

marsha wrote:well i dont mind doing it

Cool :good: thanks Marsha. do you have a side-arm? I can provide you with one if not, along with the MG42 pouch.

marsha
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby marsha » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm

i have my side arm and if you lend me the pouch then everything is a go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Fantastic :good:

I'll keep Chris Wray assigned as your assistant.

Return to “ALSOS - Axis”