PPS K98 Upgrades?

A place to discuss WW2 airsoft guns.
NickR1612
Veteran
Veteran

PPS K98 Upgrades?

Postby NickR1612 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

As the title suggests really, has anyone upgraded their PPS K98? toying with the idea of adding a tightbore barrel, and perhaps a new hop nub/rubber?

Any input is welcome :good:

Cheers
Nick
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
hcompany
Veteran
Veteran

Re: PPS K98 Upgrades?

Postby hcompany » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm under the impression that the hop units are VSR compatible, but I'm loath to disassemble mine to find out
NickR1612
Veteran
Veteran

Postby NickR1612 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm reluctant to pull it apart without anyone having done it before me, i've broke more stuff than i've fixed :whistle:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
Stanley
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Stanley » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:38 pm

I put the pps upgraded cnc hop unit in mine. May have put an action army 6.01 barrel in as well...or that might have been my lads bar10.

If I can do it, anyone can......if you don't have the parts breakdown that comes with rifle, a pdf version is knocking around. Begadi (German site) has it available as a download, tho the pps is sar over there.

Not sure it was worth upgrading - I was happy enough already but lad wanted his vsr doing and needed to practise. Only problem I had is there's a black cylinder that pushes into the upgraded hop which is a tight push fit. Kakked myself that I would do something nasty getting it in......dont think I did as still getting hits.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “WW2 Airsoft Weapons”