Trouble whit tanaka 98k bolt.

A place to discuss WW2 airsoft guns.
WAFFMANN
Veteran
Veteran

Trouble whit tanaka 98k bolt.

Postby WAFFMANN » Sun May 18, 2008 2:51 am

Hi people my bolt is locked it like the safety weres on and it dont go up for pull it back
Any one know what could happen? I allways cleaned and lubed my bolt whit silicone oil I dont know if I was brong doing that but it just feeled so smoth this way Im salling this cuz the other tanaka rifle in my team is an m700 and the owner never lub his bolt

Well if some one could tell me how to fix this would be nice cuz I havent find a way to open it yet de bolt is on de rifle have no way to dismont it thanks to every boddy ;)
I could be an a luftwaffe ace you know?..........................................................................Die Unsichtbare Waffe!
che
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Trouble with tanaka 98k bolt.

Postby che » Sun May 18, 2008 1:57 pm

the only probs i had with mine was the screw underneath at the bottom of the bolt had worked its self lose and snaged
theres nowt so Permanent as temporary

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
WAFFMANN
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Trouble whit tanaka 98k bolt.

Postby WAFFMANN » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

People sorry that I revived this post today I had the same problem google it and this was the first result.

Che sorry I never answer thanks for your help that time, the problem was that the spring (part 29) was too strong and the ball bearing (part 28) was carving the bolt were it works exactly where is pointed the number of the bolt in the manual (part 36)

That time I just stopped trying to open the bolt because I was getting frustrated and didn’t want to force it I just leave it on the table and a week later or so when I attempted to open it to clean it, magically open when I did this I saw the problem and changed the original spring (part 29) with one softer I found I’m my dad workshop so it don’t keep carving the inner part of the bolt…

Yesterday somehow it did some dirt most got in it and I was too tired when I came back from playing and didn’t clean it today I tried to open it and forced the bolt broke exactly where the manual indicates the number of the bolt (part 36)

The question is Anny one have buy this part from somewhere? I saw Kermit post and he sold he’s bolt already I posted a question on tanaka works fan page in facebook since the contact in their web page didn’t work.

I’m gonna keep looking on internet to see if I can find it, I also posted this so it works for reference to someone else son don’t make the same mistake :(

Thanks for anny help and forgive my poor English as allways cheers and have nice day

PS: how are you doing Kermit? :)
I could be an a luftwaffe ace you know?..........................................................................Die Unsichtbare Waffe!

Return to “WW2 Airsoft Weapons”