Who's coming?

Comrades in Arms 24hr event
User avatar
Wladek
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Posts: 4309
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Wladek » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 am

I have been trying to wrangle people I know to join the game on the German side, but no luck as yet I'm afraid. :(
Image

Image
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo
Posts: 1983
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:20 pm

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Gunman » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 am

Ill put a plug out to the FJ2 lads if you like??
Heer Schmidt
User avatar
HeadShot
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Posts: 9986
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:27 am

Re: Who's coming?

Postby HeadShot » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:04 am

That'd be good Josh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Joseph Porta
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Posts: 4100
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Littleborough
Contact:

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Joseph Porta » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am

i really fancy this .....
i had a chat with the wifey again last night, and tried petes reasoning agian, conversation went like this,

JP ,"hey darling, this game on the 10th 11th of july, i could have it as a birthday weekend do, instead of any presents " (birthdays the 14th)
wife ,"oh arnt we doing anything that weekend"
JP ," nah im not bothered about a birthday , as long as i see you and the kids on the monday"
wife ,"are you sure WERE doing nothing"
JP ," errrrrrrmm ..................." (trying to remember whtas important near my birthday)
then in a moment of clarity i remembered
i got married the day after my birthday so id never forget the aniversary
guess who almost forgot

JP," ah, i was just seeing if you`d remember, OF COURSE were doing something"

so now im franticly trying to arrange some child cover and a nice do for the wife

so im defo not coming to this now, id been trying for ages to think of excuses to get out of a birthday do, but theres no way i can dodge the aniversary

and before anyone suggests it, wifey would NOT look kindly on a "jedburgh weekend aniversary present" (mores the pity)
"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison
User avatar
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin
Posts: 15577
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Location: Derby

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Chomley-Warner » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 am

That's a shame Porta. I'm a bit luckier - I've never been one to be kowtowed by the tyranny of birthdays, anniversaries or fictions such as Mothers Day - one day is the same as any other to me! (Its a bit different with the children of course, I wouldn't like to come across as a heartless old bugger :lol: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Forester
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire.Robin Hood Country

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Forester » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Hopefully there will be a contingent from the 16th RFSS attending.
______________Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts
Posts: 10368
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: Demarcation!! (In Dorset)

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Steiner » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Forester wrote:Hopefully there will be a contingent from the 16th RFSS attending.


Excellent news, Keef. 8)
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
User avatar
Gary Barton
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Location: NOTTINGNAM

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Gary Barton » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Booked on :good: :good:
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
marsha
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:27 pm
Location: birmingham
Contact:

Re: Who's coming?

Postby marsha » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 am

:happyclap:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Zero Bravo
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Posts: 3493
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: West Sussex

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Zero Bravo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm

The entire FG division will be here, people had better check that their paperwork is in order :giggle:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Wladek
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Posts: 4309
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Wladek » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I have pressed Scott into service for the fatherland. Hurrah for jerry and boo sucks to you Tommy!
Image

Image
User avatar
Pete_59
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo
Posts: 2191
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Norfolk

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Pete_59 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Just signed up for the Fatherland :good:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin
Posts: 15577
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Location: Derby

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Chomley-Warner » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Super duper. Last places filling up nicely now - a couple more whose bookings will be coming in over the weekend as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
scaleyback
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Posts: 3563
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: Who's coming?

Postby scaleyback » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 am

Joseph Porta wrote:i really fancy this .....
i had a chat with the wifey again last night, and tried petes reasoning agian, conversation went like this,

JP ,"hey darling, this game on the 10th 11th of july, i could have it as a birthday weekend do, instead of any presents " (birthdays the 14th)
wife ,"oh arnt we doing anything that weekend"
JP ," nah im not bothered about a birthday , as long as i see you and the kids on the monday"
wife ,"are you sure WERE doing nothing"
JP ," errrrrrrmm ..................." (trying to remember whtas important near my birthday)
then in a moment of clarity i remembered
i got married the day after my birthday so id never forget the aniversary
guess who almost forgot

JP," ah, i was just seeing if you`d remember, OF COURSE were doing something"

so now im franticly trying to arrange some child cover and a nice do for the wife

so im defo not coming to this now, id been trying for ages to think of excuses to get out of a birthday do, but theres no way i can dodge the aniversary

and before anyone suggests it, wifey would NOT look kindly on a "jedburgh weekend aniversary present" (mores the pity)

i spent my 17th wedding aniversary at wladeks monte cassino game.....
User avatar
Wraith666
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Location: cosford Shropshire

Re: Who's coming?

Postby Wraith666 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

scaleyback wrote:
Joseph Porta wrote:i really fancy this .....
i had a chat with the wifey again last night, and tried petes reasoning agian, conversation went like this,

JP ,"hey darling, this game on the 10th 11th of july, i could have it as a birthday weekend do, instead of any presents " (birthdays the 14th)
wife ,"oh arnt we doing anything that weekend"
JP ," nah im not bothered about a birthday , as long as i see you and the kids on the monday"
wife ,"are you sure WERE doing nothing"
JP ," errrrrrrmm ..................." (trying to remember whtas important near my birthday)
then in a moment of clarity i remembered
i got married the day after my birthday so id never forget the aniversary
guess who almost forgot

JP," ah, i was just seeing if you`d remember, OF COURSE were doing something"

so now im franticly trying to arrange some child cover and a nice do for the wife

so im defo not coming to this now, id been trying for ages to think of excuses to get out of a birthday do, but theres no way i can dodge the aniversary

and before anyone suggests it, wifey would NOT look kindly on a "jedburgh weekend aniversary present" (mores the pity)

i spent my 17th wedding aniversary at wladeks monte cassino game.....


Your wife must really love you to let you do that!
"Will you stop talking about the war!!"
"What, you started it!"
"We did NOT start it!"
"Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."


ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Operation Jedburgh - 10/11th July 2010”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest