Lost Kit Found

Gunman Airsoft event held at Sennybridge Training facility, Wales.
McVickers
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Lost Kit Found

Postby McVickers » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Anyone who has 'lost'/left behind Brit' kit at Sennybridge FIBUA, Josh is holding two items. We think we know the owner of one of them, and he shall be contacted, the other item's owner is yet unknown. Please get in contact with Josh (or PM me and I can pass on to him) with what you've lost and we'll let you know if these items are yours.
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gadge
Fought at the Battle of Hastings

Re: Lost Kit Found

Postby Gadge » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Dieselmonkey leant a speedloader out and the chap (Richard) thought he might have returned it to you by accident, its no biggie though, we've plenty of spares!
ImageImage

"I think we are in rats' alley - Where the dead men lost their bones."
McVickers

Postby McVickers » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Gadge wrote:Dieselmonkey leant a speedloader out and the chap (Richard) thought he might have returned it to you by accident, its no biggie though, we've plenty of spares!

Yeah, Rich did return a speed loader to me. I had lent one out early on in the event and couldn't for the life of me remember who I had lent one too!
Rich thought it was either myself or Evo, but thought more that it had been me. I was just happy to have a speed loader returned!
I can post (should cost piddle, so I'm not gonna chase for costs :wink: :lol: ) or hand back at the next event.
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gadge

Postby Gadge » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 pm

I though hi-caps were not supposed to be used except in mp44s?
ImageImage

dieselmonkey
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby dieselmonkey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 pm

McVickers wrote:Yeah, Rich did return a speed loader to me. I had lent one out early on in the event and couldn't for the life of me remember who I had lent one too!
Rich thought it was either myself or Evo, but thought more that it had been me. I was just happy to have a speed loader returned!
I can post (should cost piddle, so I'm not gonna chase for costs :wink: :lol: ) or hand back at the next event.

Don't worry about it, it's only a speedloader, it's a waste of postage! :lol:
dieselmonkey
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby dieselmonkey » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Gadge wrote:I though hi-caps were not supposed to be used except in mp44s?

No, just ammo limits. I only had 2 190 rnd hicaps for my thompson, i just split 300 between them. It's more an issue with mp44's because there are only hicaps available for them, at the moment.
Gadge

Postby Gadge » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 pm

No worries, i just seemed to recall the laminated rules cards in the safe area said no hi caps unless they were all that was available for that aeg.
ImageImage

Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gunman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Gadge wrote:No worries, i just seemed to recall the laminated rules cards in the safe area said no hi caps unless they were all that was available for that aeg.

Hi matey, your right we did ask for them to disapear from the field, but with the 190rnd brit mags, MP44 mags and the NEW SRC MP40 (which is awesome) only having high caps we will have to wait a while longer. Coley hates the bloody things, so I know mid caps for his SRC will be on his Xmas list...if they ever make them.

Now we have the PPSH to deal with lol!

all good :good:
Heer Schmidt
Gadge

Postby Gadge » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Cool, im not fussed either way mate, it didnt affect the battle, i never noticed, I was just wondering if i was imagining things after reading the card! :)
ImageImage

McVickers

Postby McVickers » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Damn, I would have used 300 rounds in my swanky new Thompson drum mag' to complete my brit loadout, rather than having to use the non Brit-esque 30rnders!

Return to “Battle for Caen - 27/28th March 2010”