"I was looking forward to Kasserine, what happened"

A Sand Box WW2 game to be held at Fearful Silence Airsoft
webby
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

"I was looking forward to Kasserine, what happened"

Postby webby » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Due to the powers that be in the Council, the actual use of the site became a talking point with the council and those who hired the site. As a result, the number of days which the site could be used as an off-road site/airsoft site was threatened to be reduced. Until an agreement could be reached with the Council, the availabilty of the site for the game was under threat.

We thought it would be best for the time being, to put the Kasserine on the back burner until we know for definate whether the site was available or not, so that the folk who'd bought the kit could still use it. If/when the site becomes available in the future we will hopefully be able to re-arrange with LAC an appropriate date for the game.

Our sincerest apologies for those who are dissapointed, there wasn't much that ourselves or Ian at LAC could do about this one.
Wraith666
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Re: "I was looking forward to Kasserine, what happened"

Postby Wraith666 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Never mind mate, just means that it can be done some other time instead, it would be great to do an Africa game at some time, but these things are sent to try us, there will be other times :good:
"Will you stop talking about the war!!"
"What, you started it!"
"We did NOT start it!"
"Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Dragoon Rising - 13th June 2010”