After The Battle

Battle for Anzio - Gunman Airsoft game
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: After The Battle

Postby Gunman » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Great pics bud, realy captures the fun we had. Cheers for my Duval glass, its on the shelf and waiting for your next visit.

:good:
Heer Schmidt
ww2stu
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby ww2stu » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm

looks like you guys all had a great time. All i want to know is when in the next American game as looks like i wll be waiting a while now as its Ger v Pol
Ger v Brits
Ger v Brits

for the next few games. Really want to go soon, but have to see what Father Christmas brings me might be able to get some Brit kit and a working Bren by then! (unless i can get away with using my 30 cal :giggle: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Unfortunately I had to leave the game early on Saturday afternoon to go and deal with a work problem! :evil:

Up until then had a great game with some excellent firefights around the German CP and along the ridge. Managed to get a good few M1 helmets ringing with the Ding of a .40 from my trusty K98 sniper rifle. :lol: I think I managed to "head-shot" someone in the groin too! :whistle: My apologies to whoever that was!

Highlight of the morning was seeing my prototype Tellermine 35 take out half a squad of Brit commandos. :twisted: now that it's been battle proven, I shall be making a few more I think! :whistle:

I'm just really gutted to have missed the social and the Sunday gaming :(

Role on the next one! :good:
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
armourerdoug

Postby armourerdoug » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 pm

That was me with the groin shot! Wrong head! Ha ha, I did feel it and almost couldn't call for a medic! 

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gunman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Oh god, you had to mention the mines!

My squad of 9 men found and defused 2 buried shoe mines :good: and then one of them to slip and roll down the hill straight onto the bloody mine we could all see. 6 Dead with the call of retreat :slap: and a moment of fail that the word fail isnt big enough for :oops:
Heer Schmidt
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 pm

armourerdoug wrote:That was me with the groin shot! Wrong head! Ha ha, I did feel it and almost couldn't call for a medic! 

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

:rofl: Sorry about that mate, just a (un)lucky shot! :giggle:

Gunman wrote:Oh god, you had to mention the mines!

My squad of 9 men found and defused 2 buried shoe mines :good: and then one of them to slip and roll down the hill straight onto the bloody mine we could all see. 6 Dead with the call of retreat :slap: and a moment of fail that the word fail isnt big enough for :oops:

:rofl: Priceless! No doubt left by Coley's FJ's :twisted: glad to hear they are getting some in-game use :good:

The Tellermine wasn't actually burried, just left inocently on the grass in the center of one of the roads :whistle: I think one of the brits tried to move it.... Oops! :twisted: I didn't get a chance to get the full story on the incident unfortunately.
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImage
ww2stu
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby ww2stu » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Kraut wrote:Because I have such a crappy obsolete computer my good friend Mike has uploaded the vids into my youtube account.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/BakerCompany1944#grid/user/8578C74A25B64423

:good: EPic :happyclap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Operation Shingle - 20/21 November 2010”