General Discussion

Cool Under Fire site, Doddington, North Kent
mikoyan99
Veteran
Veteran

Re: China-Burma-India Theatre Game - North Kent, August 14t

Postby mikoyan99 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

I know the kit was vastly different - I don't expect people to bring two seperate uniforms, I was just considering allowing people with USMC kit to join in, as it's the first far eastern/Pacific game; same with Merill's Marauders really. We don't really have a choice with the Japanese kit either - i've got tropical kit, and I can't really get anything else, or provide specific kit for Burma. I thought the main difference was the tunic anyway? Simply that the tunic wasn't worn in the South Sea Islands?
As it is, we haven't had anyone with U.S kit book yet, so it's not really an issue at the moment. As haven't written the exact games yet, we can write in Mogaung and Myitkyina if we get a large group of Americans coming down.
Do you know how many people are coming down from your end, and which side they're on? I need rough numbers so I can sort out appropriate amounts of food, pyro etc and balance sides.
regards,
-Matt
mikoyan99
Veteran
Veteran

Postby mikoyan99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Cheers, will let the others know.
regards,
-Matt
mikoyan99
Veteran
Veteran

Postby mikoyan99 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Japanese uniforms have arrived, I think we've got about four sets. I'll sort out pricing when I get back, but it won't be very much (<£5).
I'm going to be at sea until tuesday, so if you wish to book, drop me a pm or email but don't expect a reply until then.
-Matt

Return to “China-Burma-India Theatre Game - CANCELLED”