Loan details

A Gunman game, Tuddenham. £35 for the weekend.
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Re: Loan details

Postby Chomley-Warner » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Since Josh isn't online and you and I are: yes, 17 yr old is fine and guns are for hire and I'm quite sure you both will be made very welcome. I'll let Josh deal with prices and specific kit availability when he checks the thread tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gunman » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

cheers chommers.

Hi 101, we have free uniforms US,Brit and German and the rifles ae £20 for the weekend. They are bolt action rifles. :good:

We have loads of sizes, most of the kit is look alike but once your all geared up, you'l look great.

:good:
Heer Schmidt
McVickers
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby McVickers » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:39 am

A post I made, copied from the Gunman forum:...

"I can bring Brit kit to lend/rent out*, like I did for Sim for Caen. I've enough lookey-likey BD for 2 (mabey/probably 3) loadouts, 1 spare set of webbing, and 3 spare hemlets! I might also be able to lend out a Lee Enfiled looky-likey or my Thompson, depending on what I choose to use. Might even have the Vickers up and running too ;)

[*Suited for 5'10" to 6'0" range of height and 32"-36" waist] "
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gunman » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

can you ring me Friday to let me know bud as I have 17 rentals already going out (all new blood) and only have 20 sets of kit (lol he says only) :slap:

cheers bud
Heer Schmidt

Return to “Operations Weekend 7/8th August 2010”