Cheers to all for a blast

Gunman Secret Mission 'Operation Red Cap' at Tuddenham
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Cheers to all for a blast

Postby Gunman » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi all, massive thanks to all that made it this weekend. Big thanks goes to the man up stairs for giving us the Arctic feel and made tudders look the nutts.

We had 12 last min drop outs and still fielded 16 players and 3 refs :good: so massive thanks to the guys that made it, those that didnt, you missised out :slap:

Saved by the Pub sat night which we now have an awesome arrangement with and -9 we laugh at you :ghey:

High point was just after ther German and Russian commanders had made a deal, watching the Germans sweep into the side of the Yanks and the Ruskies finally pushing back and giving chase to the Brits.

Top weekend :good: :good:

Merry xmas and a happy new year.
Heer Schmidt
Ghost
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Re: Cheers to all for a blast

Postby Ghost » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 pm

AYE big thanx to josh and everyone else who turned up and helped make this into a weekend to remember :good:

Saved by the Pub sat night which we now have an awesome arrangement with and -9 we laugh at you :ghey:

All hail the pub we even went back for seconds :rofl: :rofl: :good:

Thos who couldnt attend missed out big time :twisted:

Cant wait for my next WW2 game now as the lvl of gameplay and gamesmanship is out of this world :good: :good: :good:
Image Image Image Image

marsha
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby marsha » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 pm

had a great time thanks to josh and rest for making this happen the weather held up except the temperature nice to see
familiar faces and new the Americans did a grand job on us Germans top marks guys see you all at the next airsoft
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I salute your fortitude, sorry to have missed it.

We did manage a snow game today, but one day of crawling around in the snow was quite enough!

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
McVickers

Postby McVickers » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:18 pm

It was awesome!
I honestly really enjoyed the experience and felt I really got into the feel of the 'sci-fi/alternative history' edged scenario.
Though pictured with a STEN, I was using my bolt action No4-a-like for most of both days, and was found the game-play was so intense with so many other bolt action 'battle rifles' in use in the field.
Thanks once again to Josh and the rest of the Gunman guys who made it all happen.
Happy Christmas/WinterFest to all who turned up and played out the WW2 airsofting year in such a spectacular way!
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thompy1993
Veteran
Veteran

Postby thompy1993 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

I shall echo what everyone else has said......great weekend, great company, great cold and a great shame to those who missed out!
Highlight for me.....got to be the charge for the motherland that i made!
Thanks josh for the weekend and great command of us Soviet troops.
THANKS!!!
Man is too clever to survive without wisdom
dadio

Postby dadio » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm

don't know what i can add that wasnt already well expressed,verry well organised event that flowed nicely for the whole weekend, well done josh .and once again the sporting gamesplay was of the first caliber and a little light hearted banter and heroic exploits from our gallant russian comrades to boot.is anybody designing a battle ribon for this one?
armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Operation Red Cap - 18th/19th December 2010”