Bramley is on;)

D-Day Italian Campaign - Gunman Airsoft event - Piddington Training area
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Bramley is on;)

Postby Gunman » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi guys got the email yesterday. I'm on hols so will update when I get back next Wednesday as my reception is pooh and has taken 4 mins just to post this!
Realy excited about this one. Bramley is the mutts nuts and is perfect for the senario I have in mind.
Let's see if we can get back up to 100+ players :good:
Heer Schmidt
Mattywheels
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Bramley is on;)

Postby Mattywheels » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

Great stuff, i'm very keen on this! When does booking open Josh?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Byzza wrote:Where is the site

Bramley Camp MoD site In Hampshire between Reading and Basingstoke off the A33. M4 J11 or M3 J6.
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ian
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ian » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

:happyclap: I can't wait for this game. The site is fantastic, the Minsk game hear was something else.
Byzza wrote:Great I'm really looking forward to this one and I'm just hoping that it's not a lone wolf type game , i love the team games. :good:

I can't see Josh letting this be any type of lone wolf game, the team/section/squad set up of the Minsk game by Josh, Gadge and the Marshals was just to good not to do again. :good:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Armoury: AGM MP40, AGM Sten MkII, K98K/vsr and Maruzen P38.
prideofengland
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby prideofengland » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

Gunman wrote:Let's see if we can get back up to 100+ players :good:

Company level action then :!: After Minsk count us in Josh :good:
Rene "Are you one?"
Gruber "Vell, it vas very lonely on ze Russian Front."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gunman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gunman » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Byzza wrote:What is the age limit for this game, I'm 12 at the moment but when the day comes I'll be 13.I will be going with my dad. :D

As long as your with an adult you'll be fine buddy :good: You have to wear full face protection however! :good:

More info going up soon guys. Im so busy with events and weekends it silly.

This will be an open battle weekend so be ready for war all over the place. Due to the size of the site we're thinking of running 7 main CPs as well as the usual objectives so we're going to see if we can hit the 100 player mark again. Carentan was 120 and too many for Longmoor (which is awesome but small).

This site could run 150 and still have plenty of space for Zugs and platoons to miss each other. Germans will be dug in ready for an allied offensive.

more to follow
Heer Schmidt
McVickers
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby McVickers » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Gunman wrote:Germans will be dug in ready for an allied offensive.

Not literally, I hope, knowing Bramley's history (and what they now restrict on site :wink: )
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinR

Postby MartinR » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 am

Bramley Camp MoD site In Hampshire between Reading and Basingstoke off the A33. M4 J11 or M3 J6.

I think I've found it, anyone got an actual post code?

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 am

RG26 5BT is the postcode of the Bramley Inn pub/Indian Resturant which is a few 100 yards from the site entrance. :good:

Cross the level crossing with the pub on your right and the entrance is on the left just before the little football pitch!
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 am

That is great, thanks.

Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pvtjohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Postby pvtjohnny » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

Sounds awesome! I WILL be there! Hols already booked in!! Would love to see the kind of numbers that were at Senny! Hope to slot a few of those Dagenham nazi chaps! Can't wait!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ian
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ian » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

pvtjohnny wrote:Sounds awesome! I WILL be there! Hols already booked in!! Would love to see the kind of numbers that were at Senny! Hope to slot a few of those Dagenham nazi chaps! Can't wait!!

Whey-aye we'll be there Johnny :good: Mind you if I see you in those soft southern thermal kegs again I'll just shoot myself :giggle: You need to get a real man blanket like mine. :slap:
Glad the german's are defending this time, it took me 2 days to recover from all the walking/manouvering around we did at the Minsk game, I was knackered but happy as a pig in mud, this place is just fantastic.
Armoury: AGM MP40, AGM Sten MkII, K98K/vsr and Maruzen P38.

Return to “Battle for Anzio city - 19th/20th November 2011”