Heer or FJ

German private forum
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Heer or FJ

Postby Boshman » Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Looking at current numbers, it would be great if those who are down in the booking thread as being able to come as either Heer or FJ, could actually come as FJ.

This will give us equal numbers of both which will make the initial zug assignments simpler.

As the battle wears on, you will be policed into ad-hoc squads for redeployment by the CO and feldgendarmerie.

Be prepared to follow your orders as instructed as the FG are authorised to perform on the spot court-martial and summary executions for even the most minor infractions!
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: Heer or FJ

Postby MartinR » Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 am

I think it is only me and Tim (MacScrooge) who are down as either or, and I'll definately be coming as FJ now. Tim is currently trying on my old FJ smock for size, so I think he will be as well. I'll see him this weekend and we'll have a chat.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 am

MartinR wrote:I think it is only me and Tim (MacScrooge) who are down as either or, and I'll definately be coming as FJ now. Tim is currently trying on my old FJ smock for size, so I think he will be as well. I'll see him this weekend and we'll have a chat.

Cheers
Martin

Thanks Martin, Don't worry too much, if the FJ kit doesn't fit him and the Heer does then it's really not a big deal! :good:
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Fri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

Our original German loadouts were LW Field Division (be the best!) so it isn't too hard to morph into FJ, especially in 1944.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lardassmonkey

Postby Lardassmonkey » Fri May 13, 2011 11:30 am

There is plenty of spare FJ kit about if he needs to borrow any, mine included.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Postby Steiner » Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 pm

And mine - full loadout.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
macscrooge
First Posting
First Posting

Postby macscrooge » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

FJR for me - complete with comedy tropical baggy trousers!

Return to “Il Giogo Pass - German”