Hurra, die Gams!

Hidden area for player use only
Seanebabes
Veteran
Veteran

Hurra, die Gams!

Postby Seanebabes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 am

Fellow Gebirgsjäger, step forwards and make yourselves known to the officers.
As a fighting elite we will lead the counter stroke against the British and their American paymasters. Our superior fighting spirit will be the envy of the prettily dressed SS fanatics and will inspire the humble Landsers around us.
From Poland to Norway. The lightning strike through the defensive line of Yugoslavia and Greece. The historic action on Crete and the bitter fighting around Leningrad. We Gebirgsjäger have proven ourselves the greatest troops the Furher has at his disposal.
‘Papa’ Ringel will lead us to yet another victory in defence of the Fatherland.
Hurra, die Gams!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Seanebabes
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hurra, die Gams!

Postby Seanebabes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am

Jäger Otto Ravenstein (aka Seanebabes) reporting for duty, with his trusty G33/40. Who is my NCO? Seidler? Will the Fallschirmjäger be attached to us to continue the great partnership started at Narvik and then famously where we bailed them out on Crete? :wink:
ImageImageImage
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Three Gebirgsjaegers reporting for duty, even if some of us might look suspiciously like press ganged ex-LFD men...

Martin Rapier (MartinR)
Tim Gow (Macscrooge)
Steve Thomas (cheekiechappie)

I'll be bringing my G43, not sure about the other two.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
macscrooge
First Posting
First Posting

Postby macscrooge » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I'll bring my Garand and MP-40. Not sure which I'll use yet.

My outfit will basically consist of my LFD kit (splinter jacket etc) but I do have a GJR m43 cap...
Seidler
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Seidler » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Looks like we shall have 7 Gebirgsjager then... myself & Mick & Martin will be wearing the grey 3 pocket anoraks, I also have a GJ windjacke I can lend if anyone wants it (to fit 40-42).. As for NCO I may be stepping up to the plate!
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I've got an M40 jacket with jaeger shoulderboards and eidelweiss arm patch, plus a huge great bergen and a rope...

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Booked-in player's section”