Kit and Weapons

Army Group South event to be held at Xsite, Bucks.
Gollob
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Re: Kit and Weapons

Postby Gollob » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:17 am

What are the rules on pyro technics? I have some Mark9's I've added card sleeves to make them look like RG33. Can I use them?
Everything for the Front. Everything for Victory.
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Postby Steiner » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Sorry, a mk 9 in enclosed spaces like this will be too loud. Mk 5 equivalent for player use, please.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Postby Steiner » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Vestlending wrote:Is it possible to play as a black-clad German panzer crewman, forced to fight as infantry because his panzer is knocked out?

Hello, no we have set out the kit requirements - Feldgrau for Germans. If you can't get any by February, ask for what you can borrow.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
BedsnHerts
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby BedsnHerts » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 am

Gollob wrote:What are the rules on pyro technics? I have some Mark9's I've added card sleeves to make them look like RG33. Can I use them?

You want to use Mk9s in an enclosed space?? :shock:

Ummm - no.
Gollob
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby Gollob » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

I hadn't specified enclosed or open space, right too loud, point taken.
Everything for the Front. Everything for Victory.
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Gollob wrote:I hadn't specified enclosed or open space, right too loud, point taken.

To be honest I don't think you will find any UK Airsoft site, urban or otherwise that will allow players to use anything larger than a MK5 or equivalent.
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Joseph Porta

Postby Joseph Porta » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Boshman wrote:
Gollob wrote:I hadn't specified enclosed or open space, right too loud, point taken.

To be honest I don't think you will find any UK Airsoft site, urban or otherwise that will allow players to use anything larger than a MK5 or equivalent.

<----------------- used mk 9`s in the drakelow tunnels in august (with site owners OK) and it was great. :twisted: (but different site owners and organizers of different game groups all set different sets of rules for their events, , and to quote RUN D.M.C, "Its like that! And thats the way it is! HUUGGHHHH")
"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Joseph Porta wrote:
Boshman wrote:

<----------------- used mk 9`s in the drakelow tunnels in august (with site owners OK) and it was great. :twisted: (but different site owners and organizers of different game groups all set different sets of rules for their events, , and to quote RUN D.M.C, "Its like that! And thats the way it is! HUUGGHHHH")

Presumably that was in your capacity as a game organiser though Porta, and you weren't just handing them out to the players to throw at each other?
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Joseph Porta

Postby Joseph Porta » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 pm

a few were given out to selected seasoned players, under the oddball "Dont be a bell-end rule" and they wernt thrown anywhere near people. Bloody loud in the tunnels, but we did issue EVERY player squishy ear defenders to use, (though i personally didnt use mine :whistle: )
"Take that you rotton helping of strawberry flan!"
Joseph Porta to "strawberrys and cream", in the sven hassel book ,ogpu prison

Return to “Stalingrad: City of Fire - Event cancelled”