Free uniform load kit - ask here

A Gunman Airsoft 'D-Day' series battle weekend
Komrade
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Re: Free uniform load kit - ask here

Postby Komrade » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh and my other hire kitter will need large kit probably- he is tall but not fat.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Will make you a free signature banner. Pm me!
McVickers
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby McVickers » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Komrade wrote:Oh and my other hire kitter will need large kit probably- he is tall but not fat.

I have spare Brit uniform (BD, helmets, some webbing) I can lend out on a "bend it - mend it" terms (I usually do lend stuff out at games and have had no problems before). Most BD will fit someone around 6ft with a 34"-36" waist. Helmets are around the 57cm/58cm/59cm head size range.
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

McVickers

Postby McVickers » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Luke_craven wrote:Yes that would fit me perfect,y if that's okay to borrow it? I am 6:3

Sure thing, I'll bring what I have, and we'll see what fits - if not, I'm sure we'll be able to sort something else out with whats of offer/hire from Gunman.
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Komrade
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby Komrade » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 pm

If anyone has a pair of utility straps used to attach a water bottle to the '37 webbing i will buy or if you would like borrow them! Please post on here if you do as otherwise I won't bring the bottle :good:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Will make you a free signature banner. Pm me!
McVickers

Postby McVickers » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Komrade wrote:If anyone has a pair of utility straps used to attach a water bottle to the '37 webbing i will buy or if you would like borrow them! Please post on here if you do as otherwise I won't bring the bottle :good:

The waterbottle shouldn't be attached with utility straps (I've made a longer post to your other request elsewhere, BTW). Bring the waterbottle and we'll show you how to attach it properly :good:

Return to “The Gothic Line - 17/18th November 2012”