Kill The Fascists

BedsnHerts
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Kill The Fascists

Postby BedsnHerts » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Comrades,

The fascist snake's day of defeat approaches. You will soon be informed of your respective units and commanders.
Every man is now ordered to state which type of weapon he has. Those in possession of captured Gitlerite war materiel or guns loaned by our capitalist allies will not be punished.

Brigade Commander Soloviev
Yith
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Re: Kill The Fascists

Postby Yith » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

PPsh 41 here (as manufactured at the Hexagon Productions State Facility)
Sent from my WS-18 using Morse.

Universal Gunner
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Universal Gunner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Tovarishch Commander

Unless our brothers in the state production facilities can increase their already exemplary production rates in time for me to be issued with the new PPSH-41 then I will be using the MP40 which I personally removed from the grasping hands of one of the dead fascist horde.

Tovarishch Redarmyman Kapn
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

I have a small skewer hidden in the collar of my jumping jacket, and a razorblade in my gaiter, as well as my knife.
Wladek

Postby Wladek » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Mosin Nagant

Lardassmonkey

Postby Lardassmonkey » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:03 pm

SVT 40 as befitting my rank and status of a Naval NCO. Such refined weapons systems are too well crafted for the simple minds of the army so are best bared in the hands of those who can make use of of their superiority over the weak fascist weapons systems.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gollob
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby Gollob » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Pistol Automatic Shagin 41. (Hexagon Production) Purely out of interest as some sites have different rules, are rubber/training knives allowed for silent kills/ hand to hand combat?
A no wouldn't suprise me given health and safety and avoiding situations where players might get out of control, but to have this option open might add to realism, organisers decision final and absolute of course.
Everything for the Front. Everything for Victory.
BedsnHerts

Postby BedsnHerts » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 am

Gollob wrote:Pistol Automatic Shagin 41. (Hexagon Production) Purely out of interest as some sites have different rules, are rubber/training knives allowed for silent kills/ hand to hand combat?
A no wouldn't suprise me given health and safety and avoiding situations where players might get out of control, but to have this option open might add to realism, organisers decision final and absolute of course.

Rubber and plastic knives are fine but you don"t need one to do a silent kill. Approaching an enemy so you are close enough to tap him on the head or shoulder will suffice. We don't want any stabbing or slashing action please. You are also allowed to bring steel bayonets onto the field, just not to take them out of scabbards.

This and other aspects will be explained later on when we publish the game rules later :good:
Steinlager
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Steinlager » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 pm

PPSh41, also from the Hexagon Productions State Facility
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seidler
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Seidler » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 am

PPsH 41
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm

SVT40, a marvel of modern weaponry only made possible by the success of the last Five Year Plan.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 pm

SVT40

As it isn't locked to semi-auto, it could be deployed as an LMG type support weapon if we don't have enough 'proper' machineguns.

Cheers
Martin
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BedsnHerts

Postby BedsnHerts » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

MartinR wrote:
SVT40

As it isn't locked to semi-auto, it could be deployed as an LMG type support weapon if we don't have enough 'proper' machineguns.

Cheers
Martin

Excellent progressive thinking. Our comrades in the automatic armaments factories are still working to the last 5 year plan
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 am

Very well comrade. Lets see if anyone turns up with a Maxim or DP (but I don't think Porta or Bigkie are booked in for this one), and if not we can use it as an AVT40. With the numbers of PPsHs available I don't think automatic weapons fire is going to be our biggest problem!

Cheers
Martin

pvtjohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Postby pvtjohnny » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Courtesy of Leiutenant Lardarse, I will be toting a moisin! Death to the facist hordes!! Hoorah!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zero Bravo

Postby Zero Bravo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Comrade I have been distracted with obtaining my personal higly advanced Moisin rifle / vsr that I just have to downgrade to site limits. I should have the maxim, and something like a mount and I also have from the progressive factory of Ares a ppsh41 and a pair of 2000 round drum mags, We can match anything the Pit Vipers dare to bring on to our motherland.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Russian private forum”