How was it

to be held at Elite Action Games, Worthing
prideofengland
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: How was it

Postby prideofengland » Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

cdfw wrote: Lets not mention the German chaps with the MG34 and MG42.. I say it again, lets not mention them, B@#tards...
:whistle:

Fantastic day, cheers Gordon and Jimbo :good: I loved all the fantastic props such dedication to the hobby really adds an extra level to the game.

As already said some great sporting gameplay from everyone. Ive never seen French uniforms in airsoft before and I have to say they looked really good.

Jimbo's burger was much needed and on such a hot day it was good to have a break for lunch.

Great to see new faces attending and enjoying the game so much, Deano had a great time and is seriously thinking about trying to get some kit together.

Always impressed at these events how freindly and helpfull everyone is, and thanks Sandy for helping me start off my Brit Kit :good:

I dont know how I managed to stager back to my tent on saturday night, or how everyone else was up so early and packed away :shock:

Hope to see you all at another one soon.
Last edited by prideofengland on Sun May 27, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rene "Are you one?"
Gruber "Vell, it vas very lonely on ze Russian Front."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dadio
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby dadio » Sun May 27, 2012 2:40 pm

what else is there to say,im tired ,sore and happy.fair playing all round,good organisation ,excellent props ,good food and perfect company.was a pleasure to lead the add hock allied company "the oddballs" all brave and true,thank you.the sniping and mg teams seemed as relentless as was the heat.i never heard one complaint all day despite the unbalance of the sides witch underlines the organisation of the game play.well done all involved.
armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Peiper
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Peiper » Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks for a great day gordon. I would definatley be up for another one. :D
Cannon Fodder
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Postby Cannon Fodder » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Sorry about the delay in posting but took me a while to find the site, as with the previous games I have partaken in with you all this was very enjoyable good sportsmanship was shown by both sides my only down side was burning my finger on a multi bang ;p my own fault.

I hope to attend more events in the future. Thanks Kroot for inviting me along again as I said I enjoyed myself as did my friend.
ImageImage

Return to “The Corridor of Death - 26th May 2012”