Any feed back on this guys. Looked a great game.

Pathfinder Airsoft game - 24hr milsim to be held at Pathfinder Airsoft, Aberdulais, Neath
Davies3059
First Posting
First Posting

Re: Any feed back on this guys. Looked a great game.

Postby Davies3059 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm

I like it. :good:
Start a database of numbers, names, e mails and locations of like minded players.
As you say Johnny it need only contain 10 or 15 individuals initially, each with 2 or 3 like minded mates or even single players.
If this was shared between the individuals on that list then a nucleus of players would develop, again ideally.
One thing is certain. Its not going to get any better by sitting on our thumbs waiting for it to improve by itself.
Johnny. I have your contact details.
If anyone else wants to get in on this feel free to pm me with your own details and ill reply on receipt with mine.
Luiluei
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Luiluei » Thu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Put me on your list.
I am fairly new to the game but I completely agree with Johnny. There are not only like minded single individual but also opinion makers and group "leaders" that can pull quite a few players along. If you can activate them, you should already get the needed numbers to start the game. At Foy whole squads signed up at once. The August game is almost full and the inital numbers came via 2-3 groups.
Get groups/ organisations like the fireball's 34th, AGS, Gunman, alte Hasen etc. To support the game. If they organise games, you could support them next time. Probably easier said then done but worth a try.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pvtjohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Postby pvtjohnny » Thu May 22, 2014 10:44 pm

I'll see if we can open up a "register" of like minded individuals who may be interested
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Davies3059
First Posting
First Posting

Postby Davies3059 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks mate.
Pm'd you my details.
pvtjohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Postby pvtjohnny » Thu May 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Guys, see the general discussion section of the forum and register your interest on that thread. Thx
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HeadShot
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Fought at the Battle of Hastings

Postby HeadShot » Fri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Davies3059 wrote:I like it. :good:
Start a database of numbers, names, e mails and locations of like minded players.
As you say Johnny it need only contain 10 or 15 individuals initially, each with 2 or 3 like minded mates or even single players.
If this was shared between the individuals on that list then a nucleus of players would develop, again ideally.
One thing is certain. Its not going to get any better by sitting on our thumbs waiting for it to improve by itself.
Johnny. I have your contact details.
If anyone else wants to get in on this feel free to pm me with your own details and ill reply on receipt with mine.

Luiluei wrote:Put me on your list.
I am fairly new to the game but I completely agree with Johnny. There are not only like minded single individual but also opinion makers and group "leaders" that can pull quite a few players along. If you can activate them, you should already get the needed numbers to start the game. At Foy whole squads signed up at once. The August game is almost full and the inital numbers came via 2-3 groups.
Get groups/ organisations like the fireball's 34th, AGS, Gunman, alte Hasen etc. To support the game. If they organise games, you could support them next time. Probably easier said then done but worth a try.

If only there were some sort of online central repository where we could bring people together to discuss and advertise these events...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Postby Chomley-Warner » Fri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

:giggle:

It might help a bit if Pathfinder and 34th Inf got all their WW2 players to sign up to the forum, have a look through the website and get involved with the wider WW2 community, not just attend their own club games. There must loads of them...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Davies3059
First Posting
First Posting

Postby Davies3059 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:21 pm

How unusual. A sarcastic response from a moderator.
Im sure if you spent as much time promoting games as you do thinking up cutting responses there'd be no problem at all filling games.
Chomley. First and foremost. Thankyou for the assistance youve given us at Pathfinders during the run up to this weekend. It genuinely is appriciated.
As regards Pathfinders signing up to the forum and getting out there and supporting other games.
We all have signed up to this forum and are attending a WW2 themed game in Scotland in the Summer and Gunmans game in November.
I fully expect to get banned after standing up and speaking my mind to a mod, there you go, was good while it lasted.
Thanks again.
Daz.
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Postby Chomley-Warner » Fri May 23, 2014 7:34 pm

1. No one has ever been banned for speaking their mind on this forum. Ever. This isn't and never has been 'that' kind of forum.
2. It wasn't a sarcastic remark, you made a mistake. If the sum total of your players are signed up to the forum and can see everything that is going on in the WW2 world that is fab. It does explain one of the reasons why Albany didn't have legs, launching into the calendar without a known presence or a solid body of pre-booked players was going to be difficult. (34th can pretty much run a game with club players and are chokka with additional players) Much easier next time around once you all have got yourselves about a bit. I'm sure you will have a great time with Ernie later this year...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mission Albany - 23/25 May 2014”