Car Share, Excitment and General chat

To be held at Combat South, Wickham, Hampshire

Moderator: rabbitspacker

Doc combat south
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Doc combat south » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi all I am really looking forward to this, Stephen ( rabbitspacker) and I really are excited . Lots of pyro and objectives fun and enjoyable event coming up not long now ... See you soon Doc :happydance:
ImageImage
jerry a trick.
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 pm
Location: southampton

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby jerry a trick. » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Well not long now can't waite. :happyclap: :happydance: :happyswing:
Hope Doc's got plenty of mortar founds for sale or do I have to purchase a box of my own for my chaps to fire upon the low down dirty opposition & have you or will you have anymortar smokes? :rofl:
see you soon. :good:
Peter.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
User avatar
rabbitspacker
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Location: Hampshire

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby rabbitspacker » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi Pete Russ will have some mortar smokes for sale on the day, But they might not be enough for your liking. I would suggest you contact Russ and put a private order for mortar rounds for yourself.so you are not disappointed on the day,i know how much you like your pyro :giggle:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
fremsley
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:36 am

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby fremsley » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:21 am

Doc combat south wrote:Hi all I am really looking forward to this, Stephen ( rabbitspacker) and I really are excited . Lots of pyro and objectives fun and enjoyable event coming up not long now ... See you soon Doc :happydance:


Doc old boy. Do you need any US Army stretchers for your collection? I managed to save 13 of the blighters from destruction.
I'm a hero with coward's legs.


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Doc combat south
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Doc combat south » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:00 pm

Hello there yes I would love a couple that would be super. many thanks to you my dear fellow :happyclap: :happyswing:
ImageImage
User avatar
rabbitspacker
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Location: Hampshire

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby rabbitspacker » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi Folks safety information, Mortar safety brief on day at 09:00hrs each unit to have a 3 man mortar unit, 2 German I British 1 US 1st and 9th Inf
COs from each unit to organise a 3 man Mortar unit before 09:00 to attend safety briefing..... Mortars are to be used in action in Old Farm Area, and Aachen City only. Ball grenades, MK5 flash bang, Stick Grenades and Smokes can be used at all times. BFG not to be thrown, to be thrown safely under arm. There will be a base in the field Germans in Aachen, Allied opposite end of battle area on the Hill.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rabbitspacker
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Location: Hampshire

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby rabbitspacker » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 pm

10 days and counting, CO orders done, Maps for each side done, just 2 mortars to paint, and some more hedgehogs to build :happyclap:
Weather looks like light, rain some sunny periods, 8*C light winds. advise bring wet weather gear :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dom_e
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Barry, Glamorgan, UK
Contact:

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Dom_e » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 am

If anyone's passing through Ringwood or somewhere nearby either the morning of the game or the night before a lift would be really appreciated ;) Will of course endow petrol money on the lucky volunteer!
Custom airsoft guns and ready-made kits: http://vintageairsoft.wordpress.com

Buy kits here: http://etsy.com/uk/shop/VintageAirsoft? ... _shop_menu

You can also LIKE our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageairsofters
User avatar
Russe11
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Russe11 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:03 am

Dom_e wrote:If anyone's passing through Ringwood or somewhere nearby either the morning of the game or the night before a lift would be really appreciated ;) Will of course endow petrol money on the lucky volunteer!


I presume you have asked the Cornish lot? I shall ask my lift as he is probably the best hope of someone coming from the west, will message him on facebook when I get home from work. Failing that, my experience tells me that there is a very good pub opposite Botley Station, ideal for meeting people at and close to the site :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dom_e
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Barry, Glamorgan, UK
Contact:

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Dom_e » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:10 am

Russe11 wrote:
Dom_e wrote:If anyone's passing through Ringwood or somewhere nearby either the morning of the game or the night before a lift would be really appreciated ;) Will of course endow petrol money on the lucky volunteer!


I presume you have asked the Cornish lot? I shall ask my lift as he is probably the best hope of someone coming from the west, will message him on facebook when I get home from work. Failing that, my experience tells me that there is a very good pub opposite Botley Station, ideal for meeting people at and close to the site :)


Cheers Russell, there are four of them plus kit so space is not so much at a premium as not existent ;) Much appreciated chap :)
Custom airsoft guns and ready-made kits: http://vintageairsoft.wordpress.com

Buy kits here: http://etsy.com/uk/shop/VintageAirsoft? ... _shop_menu

You can also LIKE our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageairsofters
User avatar
BootedFeet
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 am

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby BootedFeet » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:54 am

Dom_e wrote:
Russe11 wrote:
Dom_e wrote:If anyone's passing through Ringwood or somewhere nearby either the morning of the game or the night before a lift would be really appreciated ;) Will of course endow petrol money on the lucky volunteer!


I presume you have asked the Cornish lot? I shall ask my lift as he is probably the best hope of someone coming from the west, will message him on facebook when I get home from work. Failing that, my experience tells me that there is a very good pub opposite Botley Station, ideal for meeting people at and close to the site :)


Cheers Russell, there are four of them plus kit so space is not so much at a premium as not existent ;) Much appreciated chap :)


I'll be traveling from Ringwood on the morning, where abouts would you want picking up from?
I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Russe11
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Russe11 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:53 pm

That sounds like a better plan, unless you want to get to the social.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dom_e
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Barry, Glamorgan, UK
Contact:

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Dom_e » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Cheers Bootedfeet, I can meet you wherever it's convenient! I'm staying with friends near the Red Shoot pub if you know where that is?
Custom airsoft guns and ready-made kits: http://vintageairsoft.wordpress.com

Buy kits here: http://etsy.com/uk/shop/VintageAirsoft? ... _shop_menu

You can also LIKE our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageairsofters
User avatar
BootedFeet
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme
Posts: 577
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 am

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby BootedFeet » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Dom_e wrote:Cheers Bootedfeet, I can meet you wherever it's convenient! I'm staying with friends near the Red Shoot pub if you know where that is?


I do indeed know it, my sister used to work there, closer to the town is better for me but I understand you're on your feet, don't mind swinging around to the shoot to pick you up
I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dom_e
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 am
Location: Barry, Glamorgan, UK
Contact:

Re: Car Share, Excitment and General chat

Postby Dom_e » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Cheers chap, tell you what I'll PM you to sort out details so we're not clogging up this forum :)
Custom airsoft guns and ready-made kits: http://vintageairsoft.wordpress.com

Buy kits here: http://etsy.com/uk/shop/VintageAirsoft? ... _shop_menu

You can also LIKE our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageairsofters

Return to “Battle of Aachen - 28 Feb 2015”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest