Hello from Ireland

Wecome to the forum , please say hello and take time to have a read of the rough guide, it may save you some time getting up to speed.
Niall695
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Hello from Ireland

Postby Niall695 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:09 am

Hi everyone, I'm Niall and I'm from Ireland. I'm 17 and I've been WW2 airsofting for a year now, and recently attended a 24Hr Battle of the Bulge game in Sim-Tac Airsoft in Gibstown Co. Meath. I'll be around the forums just to read the great threads and sometimes give my two cents :)
dadio
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: Hello from Ireland

Postby dadio » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 am

England's just a hop over the water and you'd be welcome anytime ,welcome to the forum .
Dadio
armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 am

Hello and welcome,

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Niall695
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Postby Niall695 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 am

Thanks guys :) The size of our games here in Ireland are limited by small enough numbers (The events are still excellent though) so it would be a dream to go to a big event in the UK when I'm in college :D
McVickers

Postby McVickers » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello & welcome!
A Proud Member Of 'Team Spleen!' who play mainly at Gunman Airsoft, Tuddenham, Suffolk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “New To The Forum? Please Look Here First”