Bookings

Close Action, Northants.

Moderator: seg

TheChef
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Re: Bookings

Postby TheChef » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:07 am

If Martin and I defected to the British and I can get my son some British kit together would that help balance the sides up?
German
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russian
ImageImageImage
British
ImageImageImageImage
Japanese
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

If you'd like us to defect, can we know asap (like, by the middle of the week) so I've got a chance to put away all my Jerry kit and get my British stuff out.

I'd rather the game went ahead, even if numbers are low, but that we don't have massively imbalanced sides.

Chef - we could always dig out our kilts out again :) I've got a wartime pattern British jumper your son could borrow and various hats, if you can sort some khaki trousers out.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Granger » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:45 pm

I'd like to see some kilts in action! Maybe I should get one too :lol:
Regards,

Ralph

Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheChef
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby TheChef » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:04 pm

MartinR wrote:we could always dig out our kilts out again :) I've got a wartime pattern British jumper your son could borrow and various hats, if you can sort some khaki trousers out.

Ooerr might need the woolly drawers in this weather :shock: I've got a denison and beret Callum can wear (as a lost airborne :wink: ), just short of some webbing really, got a spare belt but no pouches .

Cheers
Russell
German
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russian
ImageImageImage
British
ImageImageImageImage
Japanese
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Granger » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:03 pm

TheChef wrote:
MartinR wrote:we could always dig out our kilts out again :) I've got a wartime pattern British jumper your son could borrow and various hats, if you can sort some khaki trousers out.

Ooerr might need the woolly drawers in this weather :shock: I've got a denison and beret Callum can wear (as a lost airborne :wink: ), just short of some webbing really, got a spare belt but no pouches .

Cheers
Russell

I've got a set of webbing he can wear. Also got a mkii helmet too.
Regards,

Ralph

Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheChef
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby TheChef » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Granger wrote:I've got a set of webbing he can wear. Also got a mkii helmet too.

Cheers :good:
German
Russian
ImageImageImage
British
ImageImageImageImage
Japanese
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:19 am

OK, so it looks like me, Chef and Callum are going as Brits then.

Cheers
Martin
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Granger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 pm

TheChef wrote:
Granger wrote:I've got a set of webbing he can wear. Also got a mkii helmet too.

Cheers :good:

Thats OK. Is there anything else he might need?
Regards,

Ralph

Bunker
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Bunker » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Some luck form the hail of bbs coming from ze Germans :D
ImageImageImage

Gott mit uns - Yeah got mittens mate

Heia Safari - http://www.heiasafari.com/
Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Granger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Bunker wrote:Some luck form the hail of bbs coming from ze Germans :D

Won't need any luck. You Germans will be too busy looking at your pretty medals.
Regards,

Ralph

TheChef
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby TheChef » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Granger wrote:Is there anything else he might need?

Need to pull everything out, but I don't think so, thanks. I'll not be doing the kilt so need to dig the BD too :good:
German
Russian
ImageImageImage
British
ImageImageImageImage
Japanese
TheChef
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby TheChef » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Oops forgot- Payment now made for Callum Rhodes for British together with Martin and I :D
German
Russian
ImageImageImage
British
ImageImageImageImage
Japanese
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 am

TheChef wrote:

Need to pull everything out, but I don't think so, thanks. I'll not be doing the kilt so need to dig the BD too :good:

I spent half of yesterday evening putting all my Jerry kit away and sorting out my British stuff. I don't think CA is a very kilt friendly site, so trousers for me.

Cheers
Martin

Granger
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Granger » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:27 pm

TheChef wrote:

OK mate. Send me a message if it does turn out you'll need something.

Managed to book a premier Inn for Saturday night so I don't have to get up early on Sunday!
Regards,

Ralph

MartinR

Postby MartinR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Is that the one outside Kettering? I stayed there for the last 900 days game as we had a bit of an early start after the camping was pulled. It was fine, but astonishingly busy. Who knew there was so much to do in Kettering!

Cheers
Martin

Return to “Operation Veritable, The Battle of the Reichswald - 28th Feb 2016”