Rattenkrieg: Kit and Weapon requirements

A Southern Army Division Game held at UCAP Airsoft “Bunker”

Moderator: Southern Army Division

Zero Bravo
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Re: Rattenkrieg: Kit and Weapon requirements

Postby Zero Bravo » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Another thing worth noting for those that haven't skirmished underground before is condensation. It remains a constant temperature down there, something like 12 degrees, so you may find as you move around and warm up your eye pro may be prone to steaming up. I'd say it's worth taking mesh goggles if you've got any. The cons with mesh is they do cut down your vision quite a bit and it's not going to be bright down there at the best of times, so it's your call, worth taking into consideration though.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaseB
Veteran
Veteran

Postby JaseB » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Zero Bravo wrote:Another thing worth noting for those that haven't skirmished underground before is condensation. It remains a constant temperature down there, something like 12 degrees, so you may find as you move around and warm up your eye pro may be prone to steaming up. I'd say it's worth taking mesh goggles if you've got any. The cons with mesh is they do cut down your vision quite a bit and it's not going to be bright down there at the best of times, so it's your call, worth taking into consideration though.

Good call, I play in those particular tunnel a bit as I'm local and you do get steamed up. With a helmet on, it cuts down the airflow. I will be taking both types of eye pro.

G&G MG42, PPS Kar98k, KWC P08 and patiently awaiting the KWA MP40 GBB.
rabbitspacker
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby rabbitspacker » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi Can we use MK5 flashbangs?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
dadio

Postby dadio » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

The plan is to issue pyro when needed to prevent on side carrying loads and "winning" by blasting their way round every corner.
armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Stalingrad: Rattenkrieg - 3rd December 2016”