Booking thread - Allied/Axis Traning Day 19th August PART 2

Booking and Info for events aimed specifically at training up players so they can get the most out of the other events.
Gadge
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Fought at the Battle of Hastings

Postby Gadge » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:52 pm

Deffo, see you there Simon!
ImageImage

"I think we are in rats' alley - Where the dead men lost their bones."
actimus

Postby actimus » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Ekk just realised I've not had my thompson chrono'd (it's one of the nice new cybergun ones) and I've heard reports of them shooting at 330-350, should I downgrade or will it be fine?

I needs downgrading for D-day, but I'd rather get it chrono'd instead of using parts from other guns (although I only have one working due to missing hop parts and broken gear boxes.)

Simon.
Chomley-Warner
Site Admin

Postby Chomley-Warner » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:35 pm

Bring it along, it will be fine for the tomorrow. All being well there will be a chrono on site so you can check it and plan for future action, if needed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
actimus

Postby actimus » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:26 pm

Sorry guys, forgot some medication (Insulin for my diabetes) only realised when I got back to my car so had to come home and get it. Thought it'd be wise to have two hours keep then come back so I wouldn't be buggered only two hours became 6 and there wasn't much point in driving back as it takes about two hours (or 3 if you get lost.) Another time maybe. How was it?

Again sorry!
Simon.
Helga Geerhart
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby Helga Geerhart » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Not to worry simon there will be other times :D and I had thought I was going mad as some thought I meant sy rather than yourself. Least now I know I didn't imagine you :oops: and nice of you to let us know, I did wonder where you were this morning.
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image
actimus

Postby actimus » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 am

Helga Geerhart wrote:Not to worry simon there will be other times :D and I had thought I was going mad as some thought I meant sy rather than yourself. Least now I know I didn't imagine you :oops: and nice of you to let us know, I did wonder where you were this morning.

Hehe it's the allies new weapon, confusion. It will send you all mad so you either end up in the corner of your bunkers cowering or shooting each other :lol:.

Learn any new tricks? I imagen so if it was ambushing and such. Hopefully got some nice ideas for D-day and hopefully the allies got some too! I was really looking forward to the training as I think it'll help in 'normal' 'softing (pretty new especially to concealment..So far my attempts at camming up has made the Hollywood style look tame)

Simon

Return to “Training Days”