LEND LEASE Equipment for New people

Held at Comms 3 Rift airsoft

Moderator: WillG

WillG
First Posting
First Posting

LEND LEASE Equipment for New people

Postby WillG » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:31 am

Hi all I’ve had recent enquiries from people who would like to try out the WW2 scene.

Please post in this section if you are looking for a kit/gun lease.
Image ImageImage Image
Swilliman
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Re: LEND LEASE Equipment for New people

Postby Swilliman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:21 am

Hi Will,

Another Will here, this'll be my first event! I'm near Reading so not too much of a drive.

I've been casual airsofting for a while, but only recently started putting together some Brit Para kit. I'll probably be getting an AGM sten soon, but clothing wise would a Denison, BDU trousers, beret and webbing suffice for the event?
WillG
First Posting
First Posting

Postby WillG » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 am

Swilliman wrote:Hi Will,

Another Will here, this'll be my first event! I'm near Reading so not too much of a drive.

I've been casual airsofting for a while, but only recently started putting together some Brit Para kit. I'll probably be getting an AGM sten soon, but clothing wise would a Denison, BDU trousers, beret and webbing suffice for the event?

Hi Will,

That's great to hear your getting into WW2 airsoft ! Clothing Wise I haven't got a problem at all :good: if the BDU's are green that be perfect :D
Image ImageImage Image
Luiluei
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Luiluei » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi Will, I am planning to come to the event as a German depending how numbers turn out. I could bring Brit Para smock and helmet (60), if you want. Just need to remind me closer to the date.
Lutz
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WillG
First Posting
First Posting

Postby WillG » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 am

Luiluei wrote:

Hi Will, I am planning to come to the event as a German depending how numbers turn out. I could bring Brit Para smock and helmet (60), if you want. Just need to remind me closer to the date.
Lutz

Excellent ! and The uniform that would really help out with some of the new players :good:
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Forced Redemption - 6th April 2019 - EVENT CANCELLED”