Page 1 of 1

Questions ?

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:27 am
by WillG
Feel free to submit questions and we will get back to you !

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm
by Engineer
We will be there Saturday morning, I will he towing the weasel so will need a bit of space to unload it, and Jamie will be towing my caravan , Tatts will be driving his Jeep . Looking forward to this

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:03 am
by WillG
Engineer wrote:We will be there Saturday morning, I will he towing the weasel so will need a bit of space to unload it, and Jamie will be towing my caravan , Tatts will be driving his Jeep . Looking forward to this

Cant wait either ! :happyswing:

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:07 am
by dadio
Are you classing an MP44 as a SMG or Automatic rifle , so 300rounds or 200rounds ammo limit ?

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:00 am
by WillG
Hi Dadio,

Apologies for the late reply,

Would be under automatic rifle ( 200 rounds )

Thanks

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am
by kingmaker
Hi where do i find the directions to this site? i must have missed them somehow maybe,cant find anything on Gunman website either

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:06 pm
by dadio
WillG wrote:Hi Dadio,

Apologies for the late reply,

Would be under automatic rifle ( 200 rounds )

Thanks

Thank you :good:

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:19 pm
by Lord Elpus
kingmaker wrote:Hi where do i find the directions to this site? i must have missed them somehow maybe,cant find anything on Gunman website either

Where your coming from, I would get to M25, junction 13 Egham, follow all the way down the A30 right through to Blackbushe airport, a little bit further is the A327 on right at roundabout, follow up to “The Welsh Drive” which is where the quarry is, follow up track for about a mile......you’re there!
You could go along the M3 to junction 4a ( I think) then follow up on the A327 but that’s more miles and no quicker.
Andy

Re: Questions ?

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 pm
by kingmaker
Thanks me Lord,the post code took us almost all the way,i was not sure how close it would get us to the entrance,many such sights often don't have an entrance sign,but we made it