Postponed

A Southern Army Division rifles event held at RIFT Banbury

Moderator: Southern Army Division

Hänschen klein
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postponed

Postby Hänschen klein » Wed May 13, 2020 6:39 pm

It is with regret that we will have to Postpone this event until such times that it can be set up again due to uncertainty on Government guidelines for this type of outdoor activity.

We have made enquiries with the site owner already for a date this year to reschedule the event and we may have an opportunity to stage it later on maybe in September. Fingers crossed.

As I said before we are all ready to go and we have even built a nice large prop bespoke for the event which is in my carport. :whistle:

In the coming days Matty will refund you your money so please look out for it in your pay-pal account, if there any problems drop us a line.

All players who have already booked will receive a heads up before we go live to the public, so as not to loose out on a place

The upside is it will be a great game when it gets off the ground and hopefully it will give people more time to build or get a rifle to join in.

Gutted of Surrey :(
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mattywheels
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Postponed

Postby Mattywheels » Wed May 13, 2020 6:56 pm

I'll start the refunds tonight and will hopefully be done by the end of the week. Refund will be to the PayPal account that you paid from so keep an eye out for out.

Let me know if you have any issues; hopefully see you all at the rescheduled event!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Wed May 13, 2020 8:13 pm

Sorry you've had to postpone. Hopefully not for too long. Looking forward to the rescheduled game!
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crowley
First Posting
First Posting

Postby Crowley » Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Sad to hear the game is postponed. Refund received, thank you. Looking forward to the rescheduled game. Stay safe, Andy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mattywheels
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Mattywheels » Thu May 14, 2020 4:16 pm

All the refunds now done, so you should have the cash back in your Paypal account all.
ImageImageImageImage
Dada Phlott
First Posting
First Posting

Postby Dada Phlott » Thu May 14, 2020 4:44 pm

Received, thank you. Gives me more time to try and get that Lee Enfield sorted so I can switch sides :good:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
wvynn
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby wvynn » Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 am

Refund received many thanks and will keep an eye out for the rescheduled game. :good:
Armoury: Derringer, Walther PPK, Luger PO8, Walther P-38, Tokarev TT33, Browning HP GP35, Webley Mk IV, Mauser M712, Artillery Luger carbine, Lee Enfield No4 Mk I, ZB vz . 26/30 LMG

ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Operation Rebound - 13th June 2020 - POSTPONED”