Jäger Regiment!

Discussion area for Heer

Moderator: Steiner

Gliderrider
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Jäger Regiment!

Postby Gliderrider » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 am

Porta, Just thought I'd come out of retirement to tell you jagermeister is the vile work of satan. Red bull or otherwise.

So wheres all the piks of you guys in kit? I'm very tempted to badge up as Gebirgsjager and come out to play when I'm a little less busy.

The litzen is a shade darker than panzer grenadier litzen, I used Berol felt tips to make my panzer grenadier litzen from infantry litzen back in the day, and was literally going to use the next pen along to change from Panzer to Gebirgs. The "German army handbook 1939-1945" has the shades in these somewhere(Edit: no it dosen't, I've just checked, along with Badges and insignia of the 3rd reich 1933-45, last resort- use wikipedia), just marry it up with the pen and you have the right one without any problems. If I find it would it be any use for me to let you know the shade of pen? I recall they each have their own number.
ImageImageImageImage
dadio
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby dadio » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 am

not sure i could tolerate the tight fit(i get claustrophobic in tight clothes), but it explains what i could not put my finger on about why i look a bit wrong in my German kit.the only German field jacket that looks right is my fliegerbluse and it might not for very long as i've lost weight recently.
armoury
m1a1 Thompson,sten mk2,mp40,stg44,sterling,mk2 bren gun,lee Enfield no4 mk1,Mauser Kar98, Walther ppk,smith and Weston m10 and Mauser m712
Give me a big enough hammer and a place to stand and I could fix the world.
i'll kill a man in a fair fight or if i think he's going to start a fair fight or over a woman or.......
a problem shared is a problem halved ,but an advantage shared is no advantage at all
if a job's not worth doing then its certainly not worth doing well

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Gliderrider
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Gliderrider » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 am

dadio wrote:not sure i could tolerate the tight fit(i get claustrophobic in tight clothes), but it explains what i could not put my finger on about why i look a bit wrong in my German kit.the only German field jacket that looks right is my fliegerbluse and it might not for very long as i've lost weight recently.

Tight fit? I need an FAC just for the buttons on my Tunic!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Heer”