Sooooooooooooooooo how was it

A CiA game - Announcements, rules and booking
CHThree
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Sooooooooooooooooo how was it

Postby CHThree » Mon May 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Comrades!

Okay, so it took me a while to notice the box! It was green! The woods are green! :oops:

Another excellent CiA game, well done to all the organisers and, as usual, to all the players for looking the business and playing.

I especially enjoyed sneaking the long way round the river valley to attempt to outflank the Germans, did it once with Steve on Saturday (we got all the way round and managed to harass the Germans from the other direction for a while) and again with Rhys, who was on a dodgy anlkle, on Sunday (gave Steiner a surprise and bang killed Che, which was satisfying as I was one of his many bang kills the day before) but then I was a bit pinned in the woods by the river and it was the long march (uphill :evil: ) to the regen!

The other highlight was letting off the first Katushya salvo and watching all the Germans (who looked totally authentic ptrolling down the valley) bolt for cover. Excellent fun!

By Saturday night I didn't think I'd be fit for anything come Sunday, but once the sun was up, I'd had a hot brekkie (thanks Ben - veggie bangers and beans was way better than the porridge I had planned) and climbed up a hill or two I was (to my surprise) feeling pretty energetic, and was a bit disappointed when end ex blew on Sunday. Feeling it now though. Apologies to Anne & Craig, who I dragged across the valley, only to be beaten by the siren!

Cheers

Ranj
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rhysd2
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Rhysd2 » Tue May 13, 2008 6:11 am

was a pleasure Ranj :) it was suprising just how energetic I felt after brekkie on sunday
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pete_59
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Pete_59 » Sun May 18, 2008 11:27 pm

troop wrote:.......oh....a funny like no other which caused me to collapse laughing....Pete trundling up the track. chinnstrapped...... while i protected the flank....... only for his trousers to fall down!!!.....in 14 months of airsoft i have'nt laughed that hard....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

All I can say is I'm glad no one had a camera, or at least I hope they didn't :shock:

As to the weekend, it was everything I've come to expect from a CiA game and more, big thanks to the organisers and to the IED crew.

Mixed feelings about the weather, it's always nice to be dry but did it have to be quite so hot :roll:

It was a shame that I missed the evening game but heat and terrain had taken it's toll so it was best that I sat it out.

Overall an excellent weekend spent with a great bunch of guys :D [edit] and gals :wink: [/edit]
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Battle for Bryansk Forests - 10th & 11th May 2008”