Playing Area

A CiA game - Announcements, rules and booking
JD7
Fought at the Battle of Hastings
Fought at the Battle of Hastings

Re: Playing Area

Postby JD7 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:51 am

what about unmarked kit - I'm sure I've got a Herr Flick trenchcoat around here somewhere :rofl:
Steiner
10,000 posts
10,000 posts

Postby Steiner » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:13 pm

HeadShot wrote:Might not be such a good idea to go in there in any form of German gear........best go in civvies.

S

Yeah, they probably don't know the war is over in that backwater... the sight of a German might send them running to ring the church bells! :wink:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

You've got nothing to ein, zwei, drei, vier
Lardassmonkey
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby Lardassmonkey » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Would that be the first or second world war? I pictured them giving us funny looks because of all the futuristic clothes we'd be wearing. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
taffyjohn

Postby taffyjohn » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Directions to the Queens Head Mold.
Remember Diane does all the map reading for me when I am driving.

From the A55 take the A494 Mold turning, through one set of traffic lights in the dip in Altami.
next to the roundabout turn left, down the hill for about 2 miles to a big roundabout and turn right towards Mold, the Queens Head is 100 yards up that road on the right.

Coming from Wrexham take the A541and follow the road towards Mold, take it easy as cameras are everywhere if it says 30 do 30, after about 8 miles you will come to a big roundabout crossing the A494 and you go straight across towards Mold town centre, the Queens Head is 200 yards on the right.

The site is easy to find from here as that roundabout is a good landmark.
After leaving the Queens head turn left back to the roundabout,then take the right hand turning towards A494 Ruthin, at the next roundabout go straight over heading towards Ruthin carry on to the next roundabout and turn left up to Gwernymynydd go on up through the village until you reach the top of the hill, Take the left hand turning to Maeshafen and follow the road for about 2 miles(Do not turn into Maeshafen keep going) it's very bendy past the big quarry on the right and up the hill, keep going now as it's not far.......carry on for about half a mile, you will come to a straight bit of narrow road and the site is on your left going up the hill, just watch out for signs and the Welsh flag.

Sorry if my Welsh thinking is confusing :rofl:

I think I am lost so God help you lot :) :) dont forget my mobile number to shout abuse 07840001975
http://www.theexsitewales.co.uk/
ImageImage
Is it coz I is Welsh

Welsh and proud

Your all fekin bonkers

Return to “Operation Husky - 30th & 31st August 2008”