Funker!

German private forum
Hänschen klein
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Funker!

Postby Hänschen klein » Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Ok I see you have recruited Funker for the Fernfeldsprecher 33 so I thought I would make up a manual for each phone.
Enjoy
Attachments
f4.jpg
f3.jpg
f1.jpg
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Re: Funker!

Postby Boshman » Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 pm

:shock: Fantastic Gordon, very impresssive, looks original :good:

If you are interested, the CO could use an Adjutant / Funker to help co-ordinate operations at the command bunker! Intel to be gathered, orders relayed, men and materiel to be organised and of course, defending the bunker from attack!
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."
Adolf Hitler, November 1942

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."
Joseph Stalin, November 1942

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinR

Postby MartinR » Sat May 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Thank you for the manual kamerad, that makes two manuals I shall be frantically leafing through under fire in the OP! Good job these smocks have a lot of pockets.

Cheers
Martin
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, Ppsh.

[img]bit.ly/ww2rib/ribbons/DHILL.jpg[/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hänschen klein

Postby Hänschen klein » Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Boshman wrote::Fantastic Gordon, very impresssive, looks original :good:

If you are interested, the CO could use an Adjutant / Funker to help co-ordinate operations at the command bunker! Intel to ge gathered, orders relayed, men and materiel to be organised and of course, defended the bunker from attack!

With an offer like that who am I to refuse. Co`s Adjutant ist bericht !
Not changing my kit now. This is it for the game (Yeah I know Normandy camo but hey it just looks good :D )
I even managed to get an Edel Weiss badge at Hauptmann Horn it was a Buttercup (There is a bit of a shortage in Wales)
Attachments
fj.jpg
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Zero Bravo

Postby Zero Bravo » Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Happy to see your field promotion to Adjutant, Gordon. Between us we should manage the defence well. :good:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Mon May 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Zero Bravo wrote:Happy to see your field promotion to Adjutant, Gordon. Between us we should manage the defence well. :good:

Ze Fuhrer and ze fatherland are depending on it! :wink:
“I wanted to come to the Volga at a specific location at a specific city. By chance it carries the name of Stalin himself. So don’t think I marched there for this reason – it could carry another name – but because there is a very important goal... this goal I wanted to take – and you know – we are very modest, we have it already."

"Comrades, Red Army men, commanders and political workers, men and women guerrillas! It is on your perseverance, staunchness, fighting skill and readiness to discharge your duty to the country that the defeat of the German-fascist army and the liberation of the Soviet land from the Hitlerite invaders depend! We can and must clear the Soviet land of Hitlerite vermin."

ImageImageImageImage
Boshman
Fought at Waterloo
Fought at Waterloo

Postby Boshman » Mon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

animal wrote:i have heard for mike (the judge) we can attach the clips to the captured allied pows balls and crank the handles how true is this :rofl:

Hmmm, I think the Feldgendarmerie will certainly add that to the list of possible field punishments for any insubordination among the ranks! :twisted: Trouble is there are some players who would probably enjoy it! :rofl:

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Il Giogo Pass - German”