ICS M1 Garand Magazines

Looking for something in particular? Post on here.... (This site take no responsibility for deals made in these forums.)

Moderators: Chomley-Warner, Mattywheels

Forum rules
All wanted and sales placed here are private and the WW2 forum takes no responsibility for the conduct of these sales . Please do not post trade sales here , if you want to discuss having a trade sales area please contact one of the organisers by PM.

Only WW2 related items be posted on this forum. Look a-like items are fine, but guns (etc) that are clearly not WW2 at all should be avoided.
There are other forums for selling modern airsoft items, lets just keep this one to stuff appropriate to WW2, please.

Also, if you're not intending to make an offer, have a query or buy an item then please don't post.
We don't want for sale threads to go off topic or have loads of "ooo I like that, but can't afford it" posts on them.

When the sale/wanted is complete can you please edit the titles to include the words sold and then lock the thread to show it as complete. Do not delete the thread as it is a valuable guide to going market costs for your fellow forum users.

Bumping After 10 days your post will automatically be given a 'bump' feature - please do not make 'bump' posts prior to this - it's a bit like pushing in the queue!

Whilst we have decided not to stop the advertising of Realistic Imitation Firearms (RIFs) on this forum, please note that as from 1st October 2007 the Violent Crimes Reduction Act severely restricts who and what you can sell to other people. It is the seller's responsibility to ensure that sales complies with current legislation. Under 18's cannot buy or be sold an airsoft gun. Anyone under the age of 18 attempting to buy a RIF will be banned from the forum.

This free advertising is offered as a service to forum users. We take no part in either vetting sellers or purchasers but ask that sellers show respect for the law and point out that abuse of the dispensation granted to airsofters by the Home Secretary could be adversely affected by thoughtless or reckless sales activity.
EGreenM
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

ICS M1 Garand Magazines

Postby EGreenM » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Looking for ICS Garand magazines as I lost two at the Ruhr Pocket day.

I know you can get them online but they're a bit expensive a £15 a piece, hence why I'm looking to get a few on here for hopefully a cheaper price.

Let me know if you have any you'd be willing to sell.

Thanks for looking

Alternatively, if you're going to Operation Mist in December(The Bulge themed game) and you've got some you won't be using then it would much appreciated if I could borrow them for the day.
Image Image
EGreenM
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Re: ICS M1 Garand Magazines

Postby EGreenM » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Anyone got any ICS Garand mags?
Image Image
Cjindahouse
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Cjindahouse » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:19 pm

I'd bite the bullet and get them online if I were you, depends how bad you want/need them. I brought 10 from fire support recently and cant fault their service, came next day even without having to pay extra :)
Image Image
ImageImage
EGreenM
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby EGreenM » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 pm

I know I could get them from Fire Support or Airsoftworld but I'd rather try and can get some a bit cheaper on here as for 10 I'd have to pay £150! If it gets to the last couple of weeks before The Bulge Battle in December then I'll have to buy some online or if somebody has any they'd be willing to lend me on the day?
Image Image
hcompany
First Posting
First Posting

Postby hcompany » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:19 am

Have you tried the usual Hong Kong Places?
And Gunfire or TaiwanGun

You have nearly 2 months there's plenty of time to ship them in
hcompany
First Posting
First Posting

Postby hcompany » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:47 am

hcompany wrote:Have you tried the usual Hong Kong Places?
And Gunfire or TaiwanGun

You have nearly 2 months there's plenty of time to ship them in

They're not in stock with any of those, helpfully

Try phoning a supplier that does have them in stock, especially if you want to buy 10, when I bought 6 SLR mags last year I got some discount - if you don't ask you don't get
EGreenM
Just Out of Training
Just Out of Training

Postby EGreenM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:13 am

Still looking...
No discount either.
Has anyone got any spares they'd be willing to sell or lend to me for the Operation Mist Day?
Thanks
Image Image

Return to “Wanted”