Eyup From Yorkshire :)

Wecome to the forum , please say hello and take time to have a read of the rough guide, it may save you some time getting up to speed.
Babushka
Raw Recruit
Raw Recruit

Eyup From Yorkshire :)

Postby Babushka » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Eyup Guys,

thanks for accepting me into your community, i have been airsofting in WW2 attire for some time. I hate the sea of M4's and Multispam (or as i like to call it Vomit Camo) out there.

Based on my username i mainly run Russian kit, from modern right back to a loose based scout set up from ww2 (blame stalingrad for that :P ). along with the cliche 101st Airborne kit, and a slow progressing 1st Division Heer soldier.

I'm glad to see there is a community out there, and i look forward to gaining information from you, and hopefully see you out on the field.

I'm from Rotherham originally, however on a trip down south I got lost and now they wont let me back over the border, so now im stuck in Buckinghamshire!

Thanks for your time :)

Sheriff
" He ain't gonna jump no more "
Lord Elpus
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Re: Eyup From Yorkshire :)

Postby Lord Elpus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum, hope to see you at some games!
Andy
MartinR
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt
Fought at the Battle of Agincourt

Postby MartinR » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:18 am

Hello and welcome.

Sounds like you've got your gear sorted, so it would be great to see you at some events. Could you make it to Osterbeek in a few weeks? It is Hampshire.

A bit of a haul for those of us who still live up north, but close to you. A bunch of us are going as raggedy Luftwaffe Field Div types so your Heer stuff would fit in fine.
"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" Helmuth von Moltke
Toys: AGM MP40, Cyma M1A1, TM M14/G43/SVT40, TM VSR/K98, SnS No. 4, ASG Sten, PPsH and various pistols and cold war stuff

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BootedFeet
Fought at the Somme
Fought at the Somme

Postby BootedFeet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you find the info you're looking for and with luck we'll see you at a game :)
I've fired a bullet on every continent. Nearly hit someone, too.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jay7
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jay7 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Welcome. :good:
ImageImage

Return to “New To The Forum? Please Look Here First”